Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – 56 PA |Clerk and other Post @ hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Bombay High Court invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Bombay High Court‘s website for the posts of PA , Clerk , Peon , Assistant Librarian. There are Total of 56 posts or Vacancies under this Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Bombay High Court Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Various Post Details, Apply Online
Bombay High Court has published notification for the recruitment of various posts. The job is on government basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 8th August 2016.
Details About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
All important details of Bombay High Court recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Bombay High Court
- Name of Post: PA , Clerk , Peon , Assistant Librarian
- Recruitment at: Bombay
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limits : updated soon
- Application Fee
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 600/- for Personal Assistant Post
- Applicants need to pay Rs 500/- For Shorthand Writer/ Assistant Librarian/ Clerk Posts
- Applicants need to pay Rs 200/- For Peon & Sweeper Post
- Application Starts From: 25th June 2016
- Last Date : 8th August 2016
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||
|1||Personal Assistant||04||updated soon|
|2||Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||02|
Bombay High Court Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
- Official Website : hcbombayatgoa.nic.in