AIATSL Security Agent Recruitment 2016-2017-http://airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment Notification for Southern Region Published on http://airindia.in. Air India Air transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Advertisement Recruitment of Security Agent 2016-2017. AIATSL invited application for the post of Security Agent. There are total 107 vacancies available for this post. Interested candidate walk in selection for this posts on 5th January 2016 & 6th January 2016. Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals to join as Security Agents on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 3 years at Chennai, Hyderabad and Kerala stations (Kochi, Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram) of Southern Region.
Walk in Selection Security Agent AIATSL 2016-2017
The details of Walk-in Date, Venue and Time are as follows :-
DATE & TIME
- Candidates with Valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate: 05.01.2017 (Friday)- Between 0700 hours to 1100 hours
- Graduates without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate: 06.01.2017 (Saturday)- Between 0700 hours to 1100 hours
Air India Sports Stadium
Air India Staff Housing Colony
(Near to Palavanthangal Railway Station Shantki Petrol Bunk / Trident Hotel)
Educational Qualification AIATSL Security Agent Bharti 2016-2017
- Candidates with valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate :
They should possess valid basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate
- Candidates without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate:
Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi. English and conversant with local language.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen – who are graduate, have a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and who have been honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Vacancy details AIATSL Security Manager Recruitment 2016
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||TOTAL||Age limit||Salary|
|1||Security Agent||17||08||29||53||107||General : Not above 28 years SC/ST : Not above 33 years OBC : Not above 31 years||Rs 14.610/- per month. On acquiring/having valid Basic AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances i.e Rs 1000/- for BASIC AVSEC and Rs 1500/-for X-BIS will be paid as applicable.|