Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2017
Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2017 – Apply for Medical Officer Post: Arogya Vibhag Mumbai published notification for recruiting applicants to the post of Medical Officer. Total 394 vacancies are available for these post. As per the below mentioned eligibility candidates can apply offline for these post. The willing candidates may submit their application on before last date 20th September 2017. Other details like eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply etc as follows.
Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2017 Details
- Advertisement No: 01/2017
- Name of Post: Medical Officer
- Total Post: 394 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Offline
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Last Date: 20th September 2017
Eligibility Criteria of Arogya Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2017
For Medical Officer (MBBS Post): Candidates should have MBBS degree from a statutory University.
For Medical Officer (Specialist Post): Candidates should have Post Graduate or Degree in Pediatrics or General Surgery or Gynecology.
- For unreserved candidates maximum age should be 38 years for these post.
- For reserved candidates maximum age should be 43 years.
Application Fees Details
- For open category: Rs 500/-
- For backward category: Rs 300/-
- The application fees paid through Demand Draft of Nationalised Bank only.
How to apply
- Eligible & interested candidates may send their duly filled application with Demand Draft along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates to following address.
- Address for Application: Director, Directorate of Health Services. 4th floor, Arogya Bhava, st George hospital campus, P.D’melo road. Mumbai – 40000.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Medical officer, under Maharashtra Medical and Health Services, Gr – A”.
Important Dates to Remember
Last date for submission of application: 20th September 2017