BHABHA Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2019 : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra invites online application are invited for eligible candidates for the post for the following group C post Work Assistance/A in . Online application are invited by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, till 1 July 2019. In Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment 2019 there are 74 vacancies to have filled above the post. Government are strives to have workforce which reflect gender balance and women candidates are encourage to apply. To apply to these posts eligible applicant can use following online applications link : –
“भाभा परमाणू अनुसंधान केंद्र नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे कार्यसहायक /A पदाच्या 74 रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 1 जुलै 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी”
Bhabha Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Name Post : Work Assistance/A
- No. of Posts : 74 Vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Age limit for General : 18-27 Years
- Age limit for OBC : 18-30 Years
- Age limit for SC/ST : 18-32 Years
- Official Website : www.barc.gov.in
- Application Start Date : 08th June 2019
- Closing Date : 01st July 2019
Vacancy details for Bhabha Mumbai Vacancy 2019 :
|Name of Post||Work Assistance/A|
|Vacancy||74 Vacancies (SC -01, ST-01, OBC -62, UR -08, EWS-02)|
|Qualification||Tenth / SSC Pass|
|Application Fee For All||Rs. : 100/-|
|Payment Mode||Online only|
Application Fees for BARC Bharti 2019:
- Application fees for this recruitment is Rs.100/-
- No applications fees for women, SC/ ST / PWD/ ex – Servicemen
How to Apply For BARC Mumbai Vacancy 2019 :
- To apply to the post online application start from 08/06/2019
- For detailed Online submission of application and procedure for payment application fee, please visit website https://recruit.barc.gov.in
- Applicants need to get register online by using following online applications link.
- Make payment of the applications fees as given above.
- Last Date of Application is 1st July 2019
Selection Procedure For BARC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 :
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to Stage-1 : Primary test. In this stage there are 50 Multiple Choice Questions of one hour duration.Mathematics (20 Questions) Science (20 Questions) General awareness (10 Questions)
- No of candidate are shortlisted from the stage-1 are able to giving stage-2 Advance test. In the Stage-2 there are 50 Objective type Question of 2 hour duration. Mathematics (15 Questions), Science (15 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions), Basic English(10 Questions).
- Mark Scheme :- 3 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Final merit list are shortlisted from scores obtained in stage-2.
- The call letter/Hall Ticket will made available on official website.
Important Links :
BARC Hospital Recruitment 2018
BARC Hospital, Mumbai is going to conduct walk – in interview fro recruitment of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.). Applications are inviting for filling up the 15 vacancies of the posts. Applicants having following mention require qualifications to the posts are eligible to apply. To apply to the posts applicants need to bring their applications to have an interview with the selection committee. Walk – in Interview is on 2nd May 2018 from 10:30 Am. More details of the applications & walk – in interview is address is as follows:-
BARC Hospital, Mumbai Bharti 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.)
- Number of Posts : 15 vacancies
- Selection Process : Walk – in Interview
- Official Website : www.barc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Walk – in Interview Date : 2nd May 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Qualification|
|01.||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||10||MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma|
|02.||Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||03||MBBS degree|
|03.||Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.)||02||MBBS degree|
Walk – in Interview Details:
- Interested applicants can bring their applications to have an interview with the selection committee.
- Applicants need to bring their applications duly filled with all necessary details about the applicants.
- Also applicants need to carry their all original documents & certificate as necessary to the posts.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants applying to the posts.
- Walk – in Interview is on 2nd May 2018 from 10:30 Am
- Walk – in interview address:
1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094