Bhaba Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017 For 99 Posts
Bhaba Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment Notification 2017. BARC invited application “Stipendiary Trainees, Technician/C (Boiler Operator) & Upper Division Clerk”. BARC Published Notification on www.barcrecruit.gov.in. There are total 99 vacancies available for above posts. Candidates who are interested in these BARC Recruitment 2017 they can apply online between 7th January 2017 to 31st January 2017 from the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in. The Details of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply Online, Selection Process, Application Fees, Nature of Duties, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, No. of Vacancies etc., are given below on this page. Candidates read complete article before applying online for the below mention posts.
Post Details Bhaba Atomic Research Centre Bharti 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Scale of Pay||Age Limit|
|1||Plant Operator/ Health Assistant Physics||32||HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.||TECHNICIAN/B Level 3 Rs. 21,700/-
TECHNICIAN/C Level 4 Rs. 25,500/-
|For DR/01: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years as on 31/01/2017For DR/02: Minimum 18 years andMaximum27 Years as on 31/01/2017|
|3||Fitter||24||SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Fitter / Welder Turner/ Electrician Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic/Machinist.
The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate
|10||Technician C (Boiler Operator)||03||SSC +1 Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.||Level 4 Rs. 25,500/-|
|11||Upper Division Clerk||10||A degree (Graduate) in Arts. Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. Desirable Qualifications:
a) Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English.
b) Knowledge of Computer Application. Data Entry & Data Processing.
Application Fees BARC Bharti 2017
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC ST category. PWD candidates. Ex-servicemen and Women candidates.
- With regard to application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the website www.barcrecruitgov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The portion of the challan marked “Institution copy” should be submitted by the candidate at the time of document verification.
- After submission of online application, details of payment of fees may be uploaded in ‘www.barcrecruit.gov.in/MyAccouut/ApplicationFee’. Challan date should not be later than 31/01/2017.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
- NOTE: The candidates are required to bring printout of online application, Admit card (to be downloaded from the website) & original certificates along with the self attested copies of certificates mentioned below at the time of written exam.