- 1 Border Security Force Constable Bharti 2017
- 2 Border Security Force Constable Bharti 2017 Details
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Selection Procedure
- 7 How to apply
- 8 Important Dates to Remember
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Border Security Force Recruitment 2017
- 11 Notification Details of Border Security Force Recruitment 2017
- 12 Educational Qualification Details of Border Security Force Recruitment 2017
- 13 Age Limit
- 14 Application Fees Details
- 15 How to apply
- 16 Important Links
- 17 Share on:(मोबाईल से अपने WhatsApp दोस्तोंको और सभी ग्रुप्स में शेयर करे..)
Border Security Force Constable Bharti 2017
Border Security Force Constable Bharti 2017 – Border Security Force published notification for recruiting willing candidates to the post of Constable. Total 1074 vacancies are available for these post. The willing candidates may send their application on before last date 11th October 2017. More details like qualification age limit, how to apply etc as follows.
Border Security Force Constable Bharti 2017 Details
- Name of Post: Constable
- Total Post: 1074 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Last Date: 11th October 2017
Candidates should have matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Candidates age between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- Medical Examination.
- Final Merit List
How to apply
- The willing candidates may send their prescribed application along with passport size photographs and required documents to following address.
- Prescribed application form and admit card available at Official Website.
- Address for Application:
Government of India,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Directorate General Border Security Force
Important Dates to Remember
Last Date for receipt of application: 11th October 2017
Border Security Force Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force(BSF), published notifications for inviting applications from willing candidates for the post of Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector. There are 21 vacancies are available for these posts. Border Security Force Recruitment 2017 inviting applications from male and female Indian citizens to fill up these vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates sent the duly filled application form to the below mentioned address on before 17 May 2017. For more detailed information about this recruitment read the complete advertisement given below. Applicant must read all the information before submit the application form.
Notification Details of Border Security Force Recruitment 2017
- Name of post: Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector
- Total post: 21 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Offline
- Selection process: Through written test/ interview
- Job location: Across India
- Last date for receipt of application: 17 May 2017
Educational Qualification Details of Border Security Force Recruitment 2017
Pass three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Applicants should not exceeding 35 years of age as on last date of receipt of application.
- SC/ ST candidates should have 5 years age relaxation and OBC have 3 years.
Application Fees Details
- Applicant should pay Rs 200/- and SC/ST/BSF candidates and Ex- Serviceman exempted from payment fees.
- Application fee will not refunded.
How to apply
- Candidates should filled duly application form in the given format and sent to any of the given addresses in the “complete advertisement” on before 17 May 2017.
- Two recent passport size photographs and three self addressed postal stamp worth Rs 40/- should attached with the application form.
- The envelop containing application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER/SUB INSPECTOR (ELECTRICAL) IN BSF ENGG SET UP -2017”.