- 1 Cantonment Board Belgaum Recruitment 2016 For 6 Posts
- 2 Assistant Teachers for High School @ www.cbbelgaum.org.in.
- 3 Posts Detail High School Assistant Teachers at Cantonment Board Belgium
- 4 Educational Qualification Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2016
- 5 Important Link Cantonment Board Belgaum Recruitment 2016
- 6 Share on:(मोबाईल से अपने WhatsApp दोस्तोंको और सभी ग्रुप्स में शेयर करे..)
Cantonment Board Belgaum Recruitment 2016 For 6 Posts
Assistant Teachers for High School @ www.cbbelgaum.org.in.
Cantonment Board Belgaum Published notification for the posts of Assistant Teachers for High School. There are total 6 vacancies for Assistant Teachers. Cantonment Board Belgaum published advertisement of Recruitment of Assistant Teachers on official website i.e. – www.cbbelgaum.org.in. Eligible candidates send application form before the 5th December 2016 at Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No. 41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belgaum – 590001 (Karnataka State) by Registered/ Speed Post. Other important details of Cantonment Board Belgaum High School Assistant Teachers Bharti 2016, Educational qualification, age limit, how to apply etc., given below on this page. Candidates read the complete details carefully before applying the Assistant Teachers posts.
Posts Detail High School Assistant Teachers at Cantonment Board Belgium
There are total six vacancies required for Assistant Teacher for English, Maths, Social Studies, Science, Sanskrit and Hindi subjects. Complete details are as below:
Educational Qualification Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2016
The details of educational qualification for Assistant Teachers at Cantonment Board Belgaum are as below:
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. or Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects are as under: –
- English – English as a subject in all the three years.
- Maths – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: -Physics. Chemistry. Electronics. Computer Science. Statistics.
- Social Studies – Any two of the following: History. Geography. Economics and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- Science – Botany. Zoology and Chemistry.
- Sanskrit – Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- Hindi – Hindi as a subject in all the three years.