CMDA Planning Permission Online Application, Payments
CMDA (CHENNAI METROPOLITAN AREA) Planning Permission Online Application, Payments structure and application procedure details are given here on this page. We have given a links for the CMDA Building Planning details and approval details. You can read this article and follow the Instructions given here. So Just go through it an Apply online For the Planning permission 2016 – 2017. Also you can make a online payments of the CMDA Payment details here given.
It is hereby informed that the procedure for Planning Permission renewal has been simplified and particulars submitted at the time of renewal of PP are as follows :
- The request for Planning Permission renewal in the form of letter informing the current status of construction with following enclosures to be submitted in the Admission counter of Enforcement Cell-CMDA.
- Original copy of approved plan (full set)
- Original copy of planning permit
iii. Original copy of final approved letter.
- After checking of the PP validity period and availability of all the above enclosures, Demand Slip for scrutiny fee will be issued.
- After payment of scrutiny fee in the CMDA’s cash counter and receipt to be submitted to admission counter, Enforcement Cell.
- After inspection if the site is vacant or under progress as per the approved plan, renewal PP will be accorded.
- If it is on going construction and if it is not as per approved plan, then renewal of PPA will be returned unapproved.
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority,
HelpLine Number : Complaints on Unauthorized Constructions – Toll Free No : 18004256099
No.1, Gandhi Irwin Road,
Chennai – 600 008.