CMHO Bemetara Recruitment 2018
Chief Medical & Health Officer Bemetara is going to recruit eligible applicants to the posts of Medical Officers (RBSK), Lab Technician (RBSK), Laboratory Technicians (NHM), Secretarial Assistant (NPCB), Jr Secretarial Assistant, Dental Assistant
Attendants (NRC) & District Data Manager (DSP). Applications are inviting for filling up the 11 vacancies of these posts. Applicants having all necessary qualification to the posts are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can walk – in for interview with the selection committee. Walk – in Interview is from 4th June 2018 to 11th June 2018. More details of the applications & walk – in interview. More details of the applications & applications address is as follows:-
मुख्य चिकित्सा और स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी बेमेटारा द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “चिकित्सा अधिकारी (आरबीएसके), लैब तकनीशियन (आरबीएसके), प्रयोगशाला तकनीशियन (एनएचएम), सचिवीय सहायक (एनपीसीबी), जूनियर सचिवीय सहायक, चिकित्सकीय सहायक
अभ्यर्थी (एनआरसी) और जिला डेटा प्रबंधक (डीएसपी)” की 11 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. इंटरव्यू की तिथि 4 जून 2018 से 11 जून 2018 तक है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
CMHO Bemetara Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Medical Officers (RBSK), Lab Technician (RBSK), Laboratory Technicians (NHM), Secretarial Assistant (NPCB), Jr Secretarial Assistant, Dental Assistant
Attendants (NRC) & District Data Manager (DSP)
- Number of Posts : 11 vacancies
- Selection Process : Walk – in Interview
- Official Website : www.bemetara.gov.in
- Job Location : Bemetara
- Walk – in Interview Date : 4th June 2018 to 11th June 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications||Dates for Walk – in Interview|
|01.||Medical Officers (RBSK)||02||BHMS/BAMS/BUMS Degree||4th June 2018|
|02.||Lab Technician (RBSK)||03||BMLT/ DMLT||5th June 2018|
|03.||Laboratory Technicians (NHM)||01||BMLT/ DMLT||5th June 2018|
|04.||Secretarial Assistant (NPCB)||01||12th Passed||6th June 2018|
|05.||Jr Secretarial Assistant||01||12th Passed||6th June 2018|
|06.||Dental Assistant||01||Matriculation degree||7th June 2018|
|07.||Attendants (NRC)||01||8th Pass||8th June 2018|
|08.||District Data Manager 0DSP)||01||B.Tech/B.8. in CSilT/Electronics or Post Graduate||11th June 2018|
- For candidates who’s annual income is less than Rs.25000/- form handicapped/ women/ other need to pay the applications fees of Rs.200/-
- For all other category applicant need to pay the applications fees of Rs.400/-
Walk – in Interview details:
- Interested candidates need can walk – in for interview with the selection committee at given address.
- For interview applicants need to bring their applications duly filled with all necessary details about the applicants as education qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Also applicants need to bring their all original documents & certificate as necessary to the posts.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants applying to the posts.
- Walk – in Interview is from 4th June 2018 to 11th June 2018.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016, 740 DEF Constable GD Vacancies, Apply Online @ cgpolice.gov.in
Chhattisgarh Police invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Chhattisgarh Police‘s website CGpolice.gov.in for the posts of DEF Constable. There are Total of 740 posts or Vacancies under this Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
CG Police Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||DEF Constable||740||10th/ 12th pass for General
08th class pass for SC
05th class pass for Naxals affected families
How to apply for CG Police Recruitment 2016
- Visit to the official web page of the department.
- In a home page, find out “CG Police Constable Notification 2016” link and then click on it.
- First, read out each and every instruction written in a pdf file of official notification.
- If you find yourself suitable then press on an “Apply On-line” link and select your district.
- Fill up all basic details like Name, DOB, Caste, Fee, Educational Qualification, Gender, Father’s Name, Address, Mobile Number, etc in the application form.
- Also, upload your Photograph (40.0kb – 60.0Kb of type jpg, gif, tiff, jpeg, bmp, and png) in the form.
- Re-check and then press “Submit” button.
- Download the submitted copy of registration form
- Take a printout of it for further usages.
DEF Constable Post Details, Apply Online
CG police has published notification for the recruitment of 740 posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.CGpolice.gov.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 27th June 2016. Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees Rs.200/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.125/- for reserved category Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of CG police Recruitment.
Details about CG police Recruitment 2016
All important details of CG police recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : CG police
- Name of Post: DEF Constable
- Recruitment at: Chhattisgarh
- Pay Scale: Rs 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs 01,900/- as per state government norms.
- Application Mode : Online.
- Age Limits: Candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
- Age relaxation: age relaxation will be applicable as per rules and regulations of the state government.
- Educational Qualifications :
- 10th/ 12th pass for General
- 08th class pass for SC
- 05th class pass for Naxals affected families
- Application Fee: 200/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.125/- for reserved category
- Application Starts From: 07th June 2016
- Last Date: 27th June 2016
- Official Website : gov.in
- About: Chhattisgarh emerged as a new state on the map of India on 1st November 2000 & this is how old the history of the Chhattisgarh Police as a separate entity is. Traditionally, Chhattisgarh has been a very peaceful tribal belt. However, the upsurge of Naxalism in the hilly and difficult terrain of the State poses a big challenge to the enforcement & development agencies today. Since inception, elevan new revenue districts viz., Sukma, Kondagaon, Narayanpur, Bijapur, Balod, Bemetara, Gariyaband, Balodabajar, Mungeli, Surajpur & Balrampur have been carved out to supplement the administrative efficacy, making a total of 27 districts in the State.
CG Police Selection Process 2016
Selection process for CG Police Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam /interview/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Medical Test/ Document Verification (DV).Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
- The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like
- Bijapur (11)
- Dantewada (12)
- Kanker (13)
- Kondagaon (14)
- Narayanpur (15)
- Sukma (16)
For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the CG Police recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.