CSIR UGC NET December 2018
CSIR UGC NET December 2018
On-line applications are inviting for National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS) in Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric Ocean & Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Physical Sciences. Candidates who interested in this examinations can apply by using following online applications link
- Applicants applying to this should have M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
- B.Sc(Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years
Age Limit :
- As on 1st July 2018 applicants age should not be exceeding than 28 years for JRF (NET)
- upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disability(PwD)/female applicants
- 3 years for OBC (non creamy layer) applicants
Examination Fees :
- For General category : Rs.1000/-
- For Other Backward Classes(OBC)-Non Creamy Layer : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD) : Rs.250/-
CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 @ www.csirhrdg.nic.in
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research UGC NET exam result will Available shortly. Here, so this is the latest news for those students who attended CSIR UGC NET written examination – 2016 which was carried on 21st of June 2016…!!! The CSIR is about to release the online result of CSIR UGC NET Result 2016 at www.csirhrdg.nic.in of written exam will publish by the official department on the website. So, it’s really a wonderful news for candidates who applied for this examination and now waiting for results to declare at the main site of CSIR All the related result details like Cut off List, Merit List, Selection List, Waiting list will be updated time to time on this page. Also the related important Links to check result by your Application number, Roll Number wise are given for the Result of CSIR UGC NET 2016.
CSIR UGC NET Results 2016 Date
The Result of CSIR UGC NET will declare very soon, the CSIR has conducted an Entrance examination for large number of candidates under this exam process. According to revised news, the written test was peacefully held at all Exam centres as per the timing given by department for admitting. Large number of candidates have applied for this Exam from all over India. So the CSIR UGC NET cut off marks, ranks and merit list is also published on the official website. The CSIR will publish the counselling dates soon after declaring the result for this Examination 2016.
www.csirhrdg.nic.in CSIR UGC NET Result 2016
The candidates of the CSIR UGC NET 2016 results can find the result from links given below. We have also given the simple Point wise steps for the candidates to download the result and other details from this page. The students need to visit the official website for further details. Also find the option of Result 2016. You will be redirected to a new page of result section. There you need to submit your registration number/hall ticket number, DOB, Mobile number, etc. basic credentials for verification. Then you have to Click on submit/Go option. The CSIR UGC NET Examination Result will appear on your computer screen. You can download it PDF Format or better is that Students should print of it for future use.
How to download the CSIR UGC NET Result 2016
- Visit the official website URL given on this page, you can also refer the links given below.
- Select the option of Result of CSIR UGC NET.
- Candidate will be redirected to a new Result page of CSIR UGC NET Result 2016.
- There you need to submit your registration number/hall ticket number, DOB, Mobile number, etc. Login credentials.
- Click on submit/Go option for process.
- The CSIR UGC NET 2016 Result will appear on your computer screen.
- Students should save it
- Take print of it for future use.
Official Website: www.csirhrdg.nic.in