Ekatmik Adivasi Vibhag Scholarship 2018
Ekatmik Adiwasi Vikas Prakalp, Akole, Ahmednagar published notification for pending application for scholarship for 2012-13 to 2017-18. This is announcement to Ahmednagar districts colleges that so many students not yet fill the applications form for scholarship of after metric & education fees exam fees schemes.
Regarding this project officers on 22nd January 2018, 13th April 2018, 8th May 2018 & 27th July 2018 published notice of various colleges & also on What’s App group. Still there are some colleges who not yet submit their applications.
For academic year 2018-19 scholarship new portal is going to start. For session 2017-18 scholarship portal will going to end after 31st August 2018. Therefore all colleges are suggest to submit their pending applications for scholarship by using www.etribal.maharashtra.gov.in & submit their applications before 25th August 2018.
Students who did not get the scholarship for academic years 2012-13 to 2017-18 such students can contact through colleges from 25th August 2018.
AMS Scholarship 2017-2018 mahadbt.gov.in
MahaDBT Higher and Technical Education, Eligible candidates can apply online for AMS Scholarship 2017-2018 through mahadbt.gov.in. Candidates should apply online to get benefits of this scheme. Government of Maharashtra provides this scholarship for Higher Secondary Level (After 12th) students. Other details regarding Overview of the scheme, Benefits, eligibility, renewal policy, documents required etc as available here.
Online Apply www.mahadbt.gov.in
Details of AMS Scholarship 2017-2018 mahadbt.gov.in
- Department : : Higher and Technical Education
- Overview : : HigerSeconary Level (After 12 th):- From Each Divisional Board 15 Students. For Eight Divisional Board Total 120 Students.
- Benefits : : Scholarship amount santion as per Government Rule varies from course to course Rs. 1600/- to Rs. 72000/-
* 11th-12th 1600/- to 2300/-
* Graduation [Art, Com, Sci, Law] – 3400/- to 4000/-
* Engineering- 22500/-,Medical – 72000/-
* scholarship amount disburse directly to the students bank account by DHE office
- Eligibility : The students are eligible who gets top rank in secondary and higher secondary examinations
* For renewal Junior level student must posses 50% marks and senior level 65% marks and should have addimission to next class
Renewal Policy : previous year marksheet is compulsary.( for Junior level In previous year 50 percent marks are compulsory)
* For Renewal Students Annual Progress Report with principal signature is compulsory
- Documents Required
Privious Year Marksheet
* Fee receipt of current year.
* For new sanction student must fill documents provided by this office. For renewal annual progress report form fill with principal signature