Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. published notification for recruiting eligible applicnats to the posts of Asstt. Manager (Finance) & Accounts Assistant. Applications are inviting for filling up the 5 vacancies of these posts. As pr the following mention require qualifications, experience & age limit eligible applicnats to the posts can apply from following online applications link. Also applicnats have to pay the require amount of the application fees as mention below. Online applications are remain open till 3rd November 2017. More details of the applications and online applications link is as follows:-
इंजीनियरिंग प्रोजेक्ट्स (इंडिया) लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सहायक प्रबंधक (वित्त) और लेखा सहायक” की 5 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 3 नवंबर 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
EPI Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : REC/10-2017
- Name Posts : Asstt. Manager (Finance) & Accounts Assistant
- Number of Posts : 5 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website :www.engineeringprojects.com
- Last Date : 3rd November 2017
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017 Application Fees:
- Applications fees of Rs.500/- require to be pay by the applicants applying to these posts.
- Applicants have to pay SC/ST/PWD.
- Payment to be made either through Credit or Debit Card.
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017 How to Apply:
- Interested applicnats to these posts have to apply online from following online applications link.
- For online applications applicants have to use their valid email Id.
- Also applicnats need to upload their scan copy of signature & photograph as per the require scale.
- To complete online applications applicnats need to pay the require amount of the applications fees.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 03-11-2017
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
EPI Recruitment 2016 for 16 Posts Apply @ www.enqineerinqprojects.com
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. – EPI, has published an Advertisement for the Posts of “Manager Gr-II, Asst. Manager (F), Asst. Manager (T), and Management Trainee”. There are total 16 Posts at EPI Recruitment 2016. Interested Candidates can apply ONLINE at official website of Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. – EPI – www.enqineerinqprojects.com. Candidates advised to read full official advertisement for Eligibility and other details of Manager Gr-II, Asst. Manager (F), Asst. Manager (T), and Management Trainee Posts Recruitment 2016. Candidates can download official advertisement from below given link. The Last date for this recruitment is 21st December 2016.
EPI, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt., of India with turnover of more than Rs. 1200 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, requires Professionals having qualification of Degree in Engineering (Petroleum) and CA/CMA/ICWAI/MBA (Finance), to be appointed on regular basis.
Age Limit for EPI Recruitment 2016
Candidate’s age should be minimum 28 years and maximum 33 years as on 21-12-2016. Upper age relaxation by 5 years to SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC and by 10 years for PWD categories candidates.
Vacancies Details of EPI Recruitment 2016
Vacancies Details like Education qualification, Salary and number of vacancies with category wise breakup of EPI Recruitment 2016 are as follows:
Selection Process for EPI Recruitment 2016
- Eligible shortlisted applicants will be required to attend interview at “New Delhi” or other places for the assessment of their candidature.
- If required, based on marks secured in Graduation Degree or in requisite Professional qualification or in both and no. of years of experience in relevant area, the applicants shall be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending upon the numbers of applicants for the post. Management may conduct Written Test if required for shortlisting of applicants. Selected candidates can be posted at any Division / Site Office of the Company in India or abroad depending upon the work-related exigencies.
- All eligible applicants are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries before applying. Queries, if any are to be sent on the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org