Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2018
Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2018: Walk in interview notification and employment published by Fees Regulating Authority to invite an eligible candidate to fill up a post of Officer on Special Duty, Legal Adviser, Personal Secretary to Chairperson Cum Stenographer, Junior Programmed and Driver Cum Peon. Walk in interview for the post of Personal Secretary to Chairperson Cum Stenographer, Junior Programmed, and Driver Cum Peon held on 20th March 2018 at 4::30 PM at “Fees Regulating Authority, Govt, Polytechnic Building, 305, 3rd Floor, 49 Kherwadi, Bandra(E), Mumbai 400051“. For Post of Officer on Special Duty, and Legal Adviser candidates need to send an application to given email address before last dates. Selection of candidates is based on interview further important details mentioned below for more details read the full advertisement or visit the official website.
शुल्क नियमन प्राधिकरण, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे ‘विविध’ पदाच्या एकून ६ जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी विशेष ड्यूटी अधिकारी, कायदेविषयक सल्लागार पदाकरिता २० मार्च २०१८ पर्यंत अर्ज करायचे आहे व अध्यक्ष कम-स्टेनोोग्राफर, ज्युनिअर प्रोग्रामर, ड्रायव्हर कम चपरासी साठी २० मार्च २०१८ ला मुलाखतीसाठी आवश्यक त्या कागद पत्रासोबत उपस्थित राहावे. अधिक माहितीसाठी दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Shikshan Shukla Samiti Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Advertisement No: EST/2018/349
- Organization Of Name: Fees Regulating Authority, Mumbai
- Name Of Posts: Officer on Special Duty, Legal Adviser, Personal Secretary to Chairperson Cum Stenographer, Junior Programmed and Driver Cum Peon
- Number Of Vacancies: 06 Vacancies
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: Offline and Online Via Email
- Official Website: www.sssamiti.org
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Last Date: 20th March 2018
How To Apply For Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2018:
For Post Of Officer on Special Duty and Legal Adviser:
- Candidates eligible for mentioned posts need to send resume via email to “email@example.com or fra.govmh2gmail.com” before the last date
- Send application along with, applicaton send pension order
For Post Of Personal Secretary to Chairperson Cum Stenographer, Junior Programmed, and Driver Cum Peon:
- Candidates need to attend an interview on 20th March 2018 at 4:30 PM at “Fees Regulating Authority, Govt, Polytechnic Building, 305, 3rd Floor, 49 Kherwadi, Bandra(E), Mumbai 400051″
- At the time of the interview, an applicant must bring all the original copies of documents and certificates
Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2017
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai, published notification for recruiting applicants to the posts of Under Secretary, Stenographer & other posts. Total 07 vacancies are available for these posts. This all appointments are contract basis. Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2017 invites online applications for filling up these vacant posts. The eligible candidates should apply online on before last date 17th August 2017. Other details like vacancy, qualification, how to apply etc as follows. For more details about this recruitment visit complete advertisement given below on this page.
Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of post: Under Secretary, Officer on Special Duty, Stenographer, Clerk cum typist and Programmer
- Total post: 07 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Online
- Selection Process: Through interview/test
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Last Date: 17th August 2017
Vacancy Details of Fees Regulating Authority Recruitment 2017
|S.no||Name of post||Vacancy|
|2.||Officer on Special Duty||01|
|4.||Clerk cum Typist||02|
- Candidates should have Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For post wise qualification go through the complete advertisement pdf mentioned below.
Candidates would be required to appear in Interview/test.
How to apply
- The willing and eligible candidates should apply online through “Apply Online” link given below on this page.
- Applicant should send a signed hard copy of detailed Resume through Email.
- Email Id for send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org or fra.Rovmh@Rmail.com.
- Original documents along with self attested copies should bring at the time of interview.