- 1 IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016, Common Written Test 6, ibps.in Notification (Apply Online)
- 2 IBPS Recruitment Vacancies Details
- 3 Clerk Post Details, Apply Online
- 4 How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016
- 5 Details about Institute of Banking Recruitment 2016
- 6 All important details of Institute of Banking recruitment are given below.
- 7 IBPS Selection Process 2016
- 8 Share on:(मोबाईल से अपने WhatsApp दोस्तोंको और सभी ग्रुप्स में शेयर करे..)
IBPS CWE VI Clerk Recruitment 2016, Common Written Test 6, ibps.in Notification (Apply Online)
Institute of Banking invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through IBPS‘s website ibps.in for the posts of clerk. There are Total of posts or Vacancies under this IBPS Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about IBPS Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
IBPS Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Clerk||Updated Soon||Graduation Degree from government approved University|
Clerk Post Details, Apply Online
Institute of Banking has published notification for the recruitment of Clerk posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://ibps.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply is Updated soon for this Institute of Banking recruitment is Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees Rs.600 for general and OBC category and Rs100 for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM categories. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of IBPS Recruitment.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016
- Open the authorized website of this institute ibps.in
- Find out “Official Notification” link and then open it.
- First, read it carefully before proceeding further.
- Now, click on “new user” link.
- Fill information accordingly in the prescribed format.
- After a submission of valid details, you will receive registration number & password.
- Sign in using registration number and password.
- Insert all the required details in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of photo and signature along with supporting documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay your application fee and then collect e-receipt from the system.
- At last, download it and print out a hard copy for future proof.
Details about Institute of Banking Recruitment 2016
All important details of Institute of Banking recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Institute of Banking
- Name of Post: Clerk
- Recruitment at: All over India
- Pay Scale: As per Government Norms.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Age Limits: Maximum 28 years and Minimum 20 years for General Category.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category applicants in accordance with Central Government Norms.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree from government approved University.
- Application Fee: Rs600 for general and OBC category / RS.100 for SC/ST/PWD/
- Application Starts From: updated soon
- Last Date : updated soon
- Official Website : ibps.in
- More Details / Note: You can deposit your fees by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards. Don’t forget to take print out of system generated e-receipt after making an on-line payment.
IBPS Selection Process 2016
Selection process for CLERK Recruitment 2016will be based on Preliminary exam/ main exams interview( if necessary). Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the Clerk recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.