ICSIL Recruitment 2017 for Medical Para Medical Staff
Department of Social Welfare For Half Way Homes (ICSIL) published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychiatrist, Medical Officer/ GDMO, Psychiatric Social Worker, Staff Nurse & Kitchen-Helper (Semi-Skilled). Applications are inviting for filling up the 78 vacancies of these posts. As per the require qualifications to the posts applying for, eligible applicants can bring their applications to have an interview with the selection committee. Applicants have to bring applications along with all original documents & certificates as necessary to the posts. Walk – in interview is on 4th, 5th & 9th January 2018 at following given address. More details of the applications & Walk – in interview address is as follow:-
ICSIL द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ विभिन्न पदों की 78 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. इंटरव्यू की तिथि 4, 5 व 9 जनवरी 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychiatrist, Medical Officer/ GDMO, Psychiatric Social Worker, Staff Nurse & Kitchen-Helper (Semi-Skilled).
- Number of Posts : 78 vacancies
- Selection Process : Walk – in Interview
- Official Website : www.icsil.in
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Walk – in Interview Date : 4th, 5th & 9th January 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|05.||Medical Officer/ GDMO||05|
|06||Psychiatric Social Worker||05|
Walk – in Interview Details:
- Interested applicants have to bring their applications to have an interview with the selection committee.
- Applicants have to bring their applications to duly filled with all necessary details about the applicants as educations qualifications, certificates s necessary to the posts.
- Also applicants have to bring all original documents as necessary to the posts.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants applying to the posts.
- Walk – in Interview is on 4th, 5th & 9th January 2018
- Walk – in Interview Address:
ICSIL Administrative Building, 1 st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3, Near Modi Mill NEW DELHI-110020