Indian air force Recruitment 2016 at WWW.CAREERAIRFORCE.NIC.IN
Indian Air Force invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Indian Air Force‘s website for the posts of COMMISSIONED OFFICERS. There are Total of several posts or Vacancies under this Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
COMMISSIONED OFFICERS Post Details, Apply Online
Indian Air Force has published notification for the recruitment of COMMISSIONED OFFICERS posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 23/07/2016. Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees Updated Soon.
Details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
All important details of Indian Air Force recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Indian Air Force
- Name of Post: COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
- Recruitment at: All Over India
- Pay Scale : Pay Band of Rs 15,600 – 39,100
- per month along with Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance
- Allowance, Transport Allowance. In addition, other allowances are applicable based on nature of duty
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits: 20-26 Years as on 01 July 2017 i.e born in between 02 July 1991 to 01 July 1997.
- (both dates inclusive).
- Application Fee: Updated Soon
- Application Starts From: 18thJune 2016
- Last Date : 23rdJuly 2016
- Official Website : NIC.IN
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website careerairforce.nic.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
|Indian Air Force Recruitment Vacancies Details|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||COMMISSIONED OFFICERS||Updated Soon||Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level, with a minimum of 55% marks in both)|
Indian Air Force Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the Indian Air Force recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.