Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Indian Bank recruiting sportsperson for the posts of Officer JMG Scale-I & Clerks through sports quota. There are total 21 vacancies for these posts to fill up these vacant posts applications are invited from candidates having at least 12th standard pass & having a specialty in one sports Basket Ball, Cricket, Volley Ball and Hockey may apply. Applicants, age should be between 18 years to 26 years.Interested candidates may apply online before 3rd March 2018 for more details read the full advertisement or official website both the links are mentioned below in important links section below.
इंडियन बैंक द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “अधिकारी जेएमजी स्केल- I और क्लर्क” की 21 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 3 मार्च 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Indian Bank Sports Person Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Name Posts: Officer JMG Scale-I & Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 21 vacancies
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Official Website : www.indianbank.in
- Job Location : Chennai
- Last Date : 3rd March 2018
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Bharti 2018:
- Applicant Must be at least 12th Pass
- Age of applicant should be between 18 years to 26 years
- Applicant must have speciality in one of following sports Basket Ball, Cricket, Volley Ball and Hockey
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates need to submit duly filled application before 3rd March 2018
- Print application form from link given below
- Fill all necessary details in application attach self-attested documents and certificates
- Application must reach address mentioned below before 3rd March 2018
Address: Assistant General Manager (HRM), HRM Department, Corporate Office, Indian Bank, 254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014
Indian Bank PO Bharti 2016 – 2017 at indianbank.in
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017 For the Post of PO are given here on this page as per the advertisement published by the Indian Bank in the local news papers and the respective bank this recruitment process is conducted for the various posts in all over India. There are total 324 Vacancies under this recruitment process.
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS – ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL GLOBAL
EDUCATION SERVICES 2017-2018
Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore (MaGE) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||After 05.01.2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||After 11.01.2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||22.01.2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||30.01.2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||16.02.2017|
|Online Examination – Main||28.02.2017|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND GENERAL INFORMATION For the Indian Bank Bharti 2016 – 2017
- a. Qualification (As on 01.07.2016) –Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- b. Age (As on 01.07.2016) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Procedure for applying online For the Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
1. Candidates should select the ―Career‖ tab in Bank’s website www.indianbank.co.in and will be routed to a page where he/she can open the link ―PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18‖ and click on ―APPLY ONLINE FOR PO-ONBOARDING‖.
2. Candidates should click on ―NEW REGISTRATION‖ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
4. The name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents. Variation if any with the originals cannot be corrected later and will also disqualify the candidature.
5. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. For the first time when the data is entered and saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars till the Date of Edit/Modification of application mentioned in the advertisement. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
6. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.