MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration
Maharashtra MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration : State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai As per the Maharashtra unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions, the Competent Authority conducting CET (MAH-MCA-CET 2017) for admission to MCA courses. MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration applications are invited for admission to first year/ direct second year of three year full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA). No. : CET CELL/MCA-Notice – I/2017/57.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Backward category and persons with disability from Maharashtra Candidates only) aggregate or equivalent.
- Studied Mathematics as one of subject at (10+2) level or in Graduate level examination.
- For direct second year admission candidate needs to pass Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or Science (Information technology or Computer Science).
Fees Structure for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration :
|01.||General Category- Candidate from Maharashtra State, outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates.||1000/-|
|02.||Reserve Category- Candidate from Backward Class Categories & Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||800/-|
General Instructions of MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration :
- The MAH-MCA-CET 2017 shall be conducted in online mode in multiple sessions.
- The MAH-MCA-CET 2017 would be consist of two online papers with 25 questions each as General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC) for 100 marks of each with combine time limit of 90 minutes.
- The MAH-MCA-CET 2017 will have negative marks system. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks and each wrong answer will carry 1 negative marks.
- Unanswered question carry zero marks.
Important Links MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration :
Important Dates for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Online Registration :
- Start of online registration : 06-02-2017.
- Close of online registration : 28-02-2017.
- Issue of Hall Ticket : 10-03-2017 to 19-03-2017.
- Date of online CET : 19-03-2017.
- Date of result declaration : 27-03-2017 at 5:00 pm.