- 1 Maha AgriCET 2017 Apply Online Details – mcaer.org
- 2 Krushi Entrance Examine CET 2017 – MAHACET 2017
- 3 Examination Fees CET 2017 – www.mcaer.org
- 4 Important Dates and Examination Schedule CET 2017 – Admid Cards Download
- 5 CET 2017 Date Agriculture Degree Course Maharashtra State
- 6 Important Link Agriculture CET Entrance 2017
- 7 Complete Notification Maha Agri CET 2017 admission click here
- 8 Apply Online Maha Agri Admission 2017
- 9 Share on:(मोबाईल से अपने WhatsApp दोस्तोंको और सभी ग्रुप्स में शेयर करे..)
Maha AgriCET 2017 Apply Online Details – mcaer.org
MAHACET 2017 Admission process for the Maha Agri Degree Course. Entrance Examine 2017, Agriculture Degree Entrance Examine 2017, BSc Entrance CET 2017, BSc Agriculture CET 2017, Admission for Agriculture Course 2017. The candidates of the Maharashtra can apply online for the desired Admission process through the MAHA CET 2017-Maha Agri . All details and applicable links for the Admission form are given here. Just go their this article and apply online for the required course. The official websites of the Maharashtra DTE are given as www.mcaer.org and www.dtemaharashtra.org. So just go through it.
Krushi Entrance Examine CET 2017 – MAHACET 2017
Maha Agriculture course of Maharashtra State is B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering). Entrance Examine of Agriculture Degree 2017 Admission.
Examination Fees CET 2017 – www.mcaer.org
A candidate will have to pay the examination fees through using State Bank of India collect link which is available on www.mcaer.org, after submitting online application form you should take acknowledgment. Required fee is printed on your acknowledgment. Student should follow the instructions given on acknowledgment- No separate challan is required for each CET. The student wishes to appear for more than one CET. acknowledgment indicates the Exam Fees that will be in the multiple of no. of CETs the student has applied for.
The examination fees per CET to be paid through challan will be as follows:
1. Students belonging to Open category – Rs. 600/- per CET
2. Students belonging to Reserved category* – Rs. 300/- per CET
3. Students belonging to Other States – Rs. 600/- per CET
Important Dates and Examination Schedule CET 2017 – Admid Cards Download
a) Date of Notification – 01.12.2016
b) Last date of Submission online Applications – 31.12.2016
c) Last date of payment of fees through SBI collect -05.01.2017
d) Date of Display of eligible candidates list -15.01.2017
e) Date of Grievances for Student -16.01.2017 to 25.01.2017
f) Date of Display of final eligible candidates list- 31.01.2017
g) Date of Online Admit Cards*-10.03.2017
* To be issued to Those candidates whose applications have been accepted online. Admid Cards will be available online on www.mcaer.org. Candidate should click on Online Admit Card link to download Admit Card.
CET 2017 Date Agriculture Degree Course Maharashtra State
Agriculture CET Entrance 2017 Examine date will be 26 Marth 2017 to 29 March 2017. Online Registration will be available for the student 1st December 2016 to 31st December 2017.
Important Link Agriculture CET Entrance 2017