Maha Prison Department Recruitment 2018
Additional Director General of Police (ADG) & Inspector General (lC) of Prisons and Correctional Services, Maharashtra State, Pune and the Tata Trusts published an advertisement for recruitment of eligible applicants to the posts of Project Coordinator. Applications are inviting for filling up the 1 vacancy of the post. Applicants having Master’s degree in social work with 5 years working experience & with age not exceeding the 45 years are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their application to following given applications format. Last date for submitting applications is 15th June 2018. More details of the applications & application format is as follows:-
अपर पोलीस महासंचालक व महानिरीक्षक कारागृह व सुधार सेवा महाराष्ट्र राज्य नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे प्रकल्प समन्वयक – 1 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 15 जून 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Maha Prison Project Coordinator Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Project Coordinator
- Number of Posts : 1 vacancy
- Age Limit : 45 years
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.mahaprisons.gov.in
- Pay Scale : Rs 38.500/-
- Job Location : Aurangabad ,Yerwada and Taloja
- Last Date : 15th June 2018
- Project Coordinator – 1 vacancy
- Applicants to the posts should have Master’s degree in social work.
- With 5 years of experience.
- Strong documentation skills in English, Knowledge of computer skills
- Fluency in Marathi, Hindi and English’
- Also applicants age should not be exceeding than 45 years.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants to the posts can apply by submitting their application to following mention address.
- Applications to the posts should get filled with all necessary details as education qualification, experience, age etc.
- Duly filled applications should get attach with all necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Applications in complete form should get reach before last date to:
The Addl. Director General of Police & Inspector General of Prisons & Correctional Services, State of Maharashtra, Pune- 411 001
Last Date for submitting applications is 15th June 2018
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016 for 24 Posts
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016 at www.mahaprisons.gov.in
Maharashtra Prison Department invites Applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply OFFLINE by downloading Application Form through NPCIL‘s website www.mahaprisons.gov.in for the posts of ‘Social Worker, Project Coordinators, Project Director, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, and Finance Officer’. There are 24 posts or Vacancies under this Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process. So Remember, before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Maharashtra Prison Bharti 2016 Post Details, Apply Offline
Maharashtra Prison Department has published notification for the recruitment (Bharti) of 24 posts. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at www.mahaprisons.gov.in Notification can apply Offline From the given Links. Also Candidates have to pay the mentioned Application Fees as per Advertisement.
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Details about Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016
All important details of Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Maharashtra Prison Department (NPCIL)
- Name of Posts: Social Worker, Project Coordinators, Project Director, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, and Finance Officer.
- Number of Posts: 24 Posts
- Recruitment at : Maharashtra
- Application Mode : Offline
- Pay Scale: 27,500/- to 49,500/-
- Age Limits: 21- 28 years as on 31/12/2016. (Age Relaxation benefit applicable as per Govt. rule)
- Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Relevant field.
- Last Date: 31st December 2016
How to Apply for Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.mahaprisons.gov.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Careers
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Download the Application form
- Fill the Application form with correct details
- Then send your duly filled applications only by speed post or registered post by the date 30/11/201.
- Office Address: – The Additional Director General of Police (ADG) and Inspector General (IG) of Prisons & Correctional Services, Maharashtra State, 2nd Floor, Old Central Building, Pune-411001.