Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2018-19
For admission to engineering for academic years 2028-19 online applications will start from 7th June 2018. For admission to these candidate should have HSC or its equivalent pass. For more details visit www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in this official website. This admission process will be processed with in three CAP rounds. CAP round will get starts after verification of documents & certificates. More details about this & official website is as follows:-
- For this candidates should passed HSC or its equivalent
- With Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- Along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects
- With 50 % marks OR Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50 % marks.
- Candidates need to fill the online applications form starting from 7th July 2018.
- Also candidates need to upload their scan copy of documents & certificates as necessary.
- Candidates should fill the online applications form carefully as no changes will be allow to make after final confirmation of the applications & take print out.
- After filling up of the online applications form candidate need to verify their all original documents & certificates at facilitation centers. All original documents & certificates require for the admission will be verify & after completing verification authorize stamp, date with signature will be done receipt cum acknowledgment.
- After verification of the documents candidates need to fill the online option form for CAP round – I.
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website (For Maharashtra State/All India/ J&K Migrant candidates & NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates Note:- Candidates opting for Maharashtra plus AI Candidature as well as NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC , shall apply separately for each type.||07/06/2018 to 19/06/2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission. a) By Maharashtra State/All India candidates at designated Facilitation Centers (FC) along with print of online filled & submitted application form & copy of uploaded documents. b) J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN candidates should send the print of online filled & submitted application form & copy of uploaded documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “Director, Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400058”||07/06/2018 to 19/06/2018 Up to 5.00PM|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.||21/06/2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC [During this period candidate can submit documents ( if any) for verification at FC]||22/06/2018 to 23/06/2018 Up to 5.00PM|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.||24/06/2018|
|Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||24/06/2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||25/06/2018 to 28/06/2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||29/06/2018|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I.||30/06/2018 to 04/07/2018|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||05/07/2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||06/07/2018 to 08/07/2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||09/07/2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round II||10/07/2018 to 12/07/2018|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||13/07/2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||14/07/2018 to 16/07/2018|
|Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||17/07/2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round III||18/07/2018 to 20/07/2018|
- Register Here
- Admission Notification
- List of Require Documents
- Eligibility Notification
- List of Facilitation Centers
- Official Website
DTE First Year Engineering Admission 2017
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State, as the schedule for admission to First Year B.E. / B.Tech. Admissions 2017-18 provisional allotment of CAP – III is schedule on 24th July 2017 up to 5:00 Pm. Candidates should report for admission to this along with all necessary documents and certificates on prescribe schedule. For more details about the schedule candidates can visit the official site of www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.