MBA MMS Admission 2018 CAP Round I – Provincial Allotment
MBA MMS Admission 2018 CAP Round I- Provincial Allotment
For admission to MBA/ MMS course provincial allotment allotment list for CAP Round I is available here. BY entering applications ID & date for birth candidates can check their provincial allotment status for admission to first year MBA/ MMS courses.
MBA MMS Admission 2018 Provincial Vacant Seats
For admission to MBA/ MMS course provincial seat distribution is now available on 2nd July 2018. various departments seat matrix along with their available position is available here. Candidates who applied for first admission to MBA/ MMS can have check their list using following link.
MBA/MMS Admission Notification 2017 Result, CAP Round Details at dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017
MBA/MMS Admission 2017-18 : CET 2017 :
Government of Maharashtra conducting State Common Entrance Test 2017 (CET) for admission to post graduate course MBA / MMS 2017. Post Graduate MBA/MMS Admission 2017-18 admission to MBA /MMS to first year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management in various institutes in Maharashtra for academic year 2017-18. The admission to following institute in Maharashtra will be base on score of CET. Last date to apply 13-02-2017.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University-managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un- aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
Admission to MBA/MMS is truly base of the valid CET score of 2017-18. The authority shall conduct the MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2017 for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS).
Eligibility to Appearing Post Graduate MBA/MMS Admission 2017-18 :
- To apply to the MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2017, candidate must have pass minimum three years duration bachelors degree with at least 50% marks (minimum 45% marks for backward class category & for PWD).
- The candidate must appear for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree of any recognized University.
Application Fees for Post Graduate MBA/MMS Admission 2017-18 :
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), J & K Migrant candidates Rs. 1000/-.
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. Rs. 800/-.
How to Apply to Post Graduate MBA/MMS Admission 2017-18 :
- The eligible candidates have to apply online form the following apply link given below.
- To apply online, the candidates must have scanned photograph and signature.
- Must have a valid Email-Id and mobile no that should be active till process get complete.
- To apply online candidates have to pay application fees by online payment only.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & then finally click on ‘Submit’ button which will confirm your submission.
Download hall Tickets :
- As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test.
- Candidates can download hall ticket from following links given below in the Important Links Section.
- Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS.
- The candidates require to use their Registration Number/Roll Number & Password/ Date of birth for downloading the hall tickets.
- The candidates have to appear to the examination center with Hall Ticket & Photo Identity Proof.