MPSC State Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) inviting applications for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of State Excise Sub Inspector. For filling up the 300 vacancies, require applicant must be Graduate from recognized university. Also applicants age should not be exceeding than 38 years. As per the require qualification to the posts eligible applicants can apply from following mention online application link by paying require amount of the applications fees. Last date for online applications is 19th August 2017. For further details regarding the applications and for online applications link is as follows:-
MPSC State Excise Sub Inspector Bharti 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : 60/2017
- Name Posts : State Excise Sub Inspector
- Number of Posts : 300 vacancies
- Age Limit : 38 years.
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200/- to 20200/-
- Job Location : Maharashtra
- Last Date : 19-08-2017
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Qualifications||Vacancy||Salary|
|01.||State Excise Sub Inspector||Graduate in any discipline.||300||Rs.5200/- to 20200/-|
- Require applicants to this posts will get select from marks obtain by the applicants in the Main Examinations.
- Applicants from General category have to pay Rs.524/- as applications fees.
- For Reserve category of Rs.324/- of applications fees.
How to Apply:
- As per the marks obtain by the applicants in the Preliminary Examinations, applicants get eligible for the posts can now apply for the Main Examinations using following online applications link.
- For online application to the posts applicants have to make payment of the require amount as mention above for the posts.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 19-08-2017