Mumbai High Court Bharti 2018
Mumbai High Court, Aurangabad bench is going to recruit eligible applicants to the posts of Peon. Applications are inviting for filling up the 136 vacancies of the posts. Require applicants to the posts must be 7th standard pass & applicants age should not be exceeding than 38 years. With all require qualifications & age limit eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications using following online applications link. Closing date for online applications is 21st April 2018. ore details of the applications & online applications link is as follows:-
बॉम्बे हाई कोर्ट औरंगाबाद खंडपीठ प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे शिपाई या पदाच्या एकूण १३६ जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक व पात्र उमेदवारांनी ऑनलाईन अर्ज २१ एप्रिल २०१८ पर्यंत करणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Mumbai Uchha Nyayalay Shipai Bharti 2018:
- Advt Publish Date: 09/04/2018
- Name Posts : Peon
- Number of Posts: 136 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 yrs (43 Years for Reserved Category)
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Pay Scale : Rs.4440-7440/- G.P. Rs.1300/-
- Job Location : Aurangabad
- Last Date : 21st April 2018
- Peon – 136 vacancies
- Applicants to the posts must be 7th standard pass.
- Applicants age should not be exceeding than 38 years.
- For reserve category applicants age limit is 43 years.
How to Apply:
- To apply to these posts eligible applicants can use following online applications link.
- For online applicants need to fill the require online applications form by mentioning all necessary details.
- Also applicants upload their all require documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
Closing Date: Closing date for online applications is 21st April 2018
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – 56 PA |Clerk and other Post @ hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Bombay High Court invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Bombay High Court‘s website for the posts of PA , Clerk , Peon , Assistant Librarian. There are Total of 56 posts or Vacancies under this Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Bombay High Court Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Various Post Details, Apply Online
Bombay High Court has published notification for the recruitment of various posts. The job is on government basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 8th August 2016.
Details About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
All important details of Bombay High Court recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Bombay High Court
- Name of Post: PA , Clerk , Peon , Assistant Librarian
- Recruitment at: Bombay
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limits : updated soon
- Application Fee
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 600/- for Personal Assistant Post
- Applicants need to pay Rs 500/- For Shorthand Writer/ Assistant Librarian/ Clerk Posts
- Applicants need to pay Rs 200/- For Peon & Sweeper Post
- Application Starts From: 25th June 2016
- Last Date : 8th August 2016
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||
|1||Personal Assistant||04||updated soon|
|2||Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||02|
Bombay High Court Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
- Official Website : hcbombayatgoa.nic.in