Mumbai University MSW Admission 2018-2019
Mumbai University MSW Admission 2018-2019
Mumbai university is providing admission to Master of Social Work (MSW) for academic years 2018-19. Applications are inviting for admission to the course. Admission to the course interested candidates have to apply by submitting their applications. Candidates can obtain their admission applications from official website or from Mumbai university admission office. Further details about this are given in www.mu.ac.in. Candidates have to submit their applications with last date of 10th July 2018. More details about the course & official website link is as follows:-
Mumbai 11th admission 2016 merit list at
FYJC Online Admission at www.fyjc.org.in
Mumbai 11th Class Admission 2016 – 2017 Merit list, Cut Off List details are given below. Also you can check your status in the Merit list of Mumbai FYJC Admission Process 2016. The Official Website of Mumbai Admission Process 2016 – 2017 is fyjc.org.in where most of updates are published by department. The First Merit List of 11th Admission 2016 – 2017 will be published on 27th June 2016. The Direct links to Check or download Merit Lists are given on this page. You can refer the Related Links to check your status in merit List of Mumbai 11th Admission 2016.
Download Merit List 2016 FYJC Admission
As Per the Schedule of FYJC Admission 2016 the Merit List of candidates will be published soon on this page. As per the Merit list you can check your status in the Merit List. The First Round Merit List of Mumbai City Admission Process. There are 74 Junior Colleges newly added in Mumbai which offers 11th standard in different disciplines such as Science, Arts and Commerce. Each student can get the 11th standard admission only through the Centralized Admission Process in Mumbai. Students can choose either Marathi medium or English medium as per their wish. However students should have minimum prescribed percentage marks in 10th as per their category and the discipline which they will choose. As per the previous year history the students who have done their School based 10th CBSE exam are not eligible for applying for getting admission in 11th standard through Centralized Admission Process 2016 CAP.
DYDE Mumbai 11th Centralized Admission 2016 Process & Steps to download DYDE Mumbai 11th Centralized Admission 2016 Application Online to apply:
The DYDE Mumbai 11th Centralized Admission 2016 online application submission may be started in the month of April or May. One who registered them via new registration in the official link can apply through online application form. Registered students can login to the website through their login id and password. Fill the application carefully, choose the medium of language and choose the college names which offers your discipline course. Submit the application as per the given instructions in the prospectus. After completing all the process of application the Deputy Director of Education will make the Merit list as per the stream of the candidates and medium of the candidates. The Merit List may be available in the month of August or September.
Following are the Admission Process 2016 important Dates of Merit list
As per the Admission Process 2016 Mumbai part A will have the information booklet with login Id and password.
Admission Procedure after the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants, whose names appear in the merit list of a particular higher secondary school/junior college should fill up the admission form of that higher secondary school/junior college, attach all the relevant documents in original with photocopies, and must secure a provisional admission in that higher secondary school/junior college within the stipulated time on payment of 50/- ( Fifty only), failing which they will have no claim for admission in that higher secondary school/junior college and their names will be dropped from the process of online admissions. In case of cancellation of admission, provisional admission fee will not be refunded.
- Upon securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior College, the applicant shall receive a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College immediately or within one working day from the date of admission.
- A candidate offering betterment in a subsequent merit list may accept the same. However, such a candidate must first cancel the admission from the previous higher secondary school/ junior college and approach the new higher secondary school/junior college for completing all the admission formalities. Please note that the candidate’s admission to the new higher secondary school/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admitting authority of the new higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/ claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Upon cancellation of admission from a higher secondary school/Junior college, the applicant shall ‘immediately’ receive a system generated ‘Admission Cancellation Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College.
Important Details of 11th Class Admission 2016
- Applicants outside Mumbai district area from ICSE., CBSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district.
- For applicants passing from other than Maharashtra State S S C Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
- Click Here to Check your Mumbai Merit list of 11th Admission 2016