NFR Recruitment 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) inviting applications for filling up the 2 vacant posts through scout/ Guide qualifications. As per the following mention require qualifications to the eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications. Applications should be as per the prescribe applications format which should be filled with all necessary details about the applicants as per the requirement. Also applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees. Last date for submitting applications is 12th January 2018. More details of the applications & applications format is as follows:-
उत्तरपूर्व फ्रंटियर रेलवे (एनएफआर) द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ विभिन्न पदों की 2 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 12 जनवरी 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
NFR Recruitment 2018 Details
- Number of Posts : 2 vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 31 years
- Selection Process : Written Test & Skill Test
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Last Date : 12th January 2018
- Applications fees of Rs.500/- require to be pay by the applicants applying to these posts.
- For SC/ST/ Ex- Servicemen/ PWD applicants have to pay Rs.250/- as applications fees.
- Applications fees can only be pay in favour of demand draft.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants can send their applications as per the prescribe applications format to following mention address to apply to these posts.
- Applications to the posts must have filled with all require details about the applicants as educations qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Duly filled applications should get attach with attested copies of all require documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Applications in complete form should get reach before last date to:
Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HO, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011
Last Date: Last date for submitting applications is 12-01-2018
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 – Walk-n-interview for Part Time Dental Surgeon Posts: Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 released notification for recruiting applicants to the post of Part Time Dental Surgeon. Total 03 vacancies are available for these posts. The willing candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28th August 2017 at 10:00 am. Mode details like qualification, age limit, walk-in-interview details etc as follows.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Details
- Name of post: Part Time Dental Surgeon
- Total Post: 03 vacancies
- Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
- Remuneration: Rs 19,400/-
- Date for Walk-in-interview: 28th August 2017
- Time of interview: 10:00 am
- Venue of interview: Office of the Chief Medical Director, N.F.Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011
Candidates should have BDS Degree and registered with Dental Council of India.
Candidates should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01.01.2017.
- The eligible candidates should attend the walk-in-interview along with original and attested copies of all necessary certificates and two passport size photographs on 28th August 2017 at 10:00 am.
- No TA/DA need for attending an interview.
Important Dates of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
Date and time of walk-in-interview: 28th August 2017 & 10:00 am