Mega Bharti 2019

Mega Bharti 2019 Maharashtra 72000 mega recruitment process is expected to get start from nest week. Maharashtra Mega recruitment was pending since last some months due maratha reservation. Now after declaration of that maratha will get…

Maharashtra Shikshak Bharti 2019

Maharashtra Shikshak Bharti 2019 Shikshak Bharti More Transparent By Pavitra Portal Now for professor recruitment only 40% vacancies will get filled as declared by the government. Remaining 60% vacancies will get filled on clock hour…

MPSC Recruitment 2019

MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment 2019 MPSC Duyyam Seva Bharti 2019 MPSC Duyyam Seva Bharti 2019 :  Maharashtra Public Service Commission published notification for recruitment to the eligible applicants to Assistant Section Officer,…

PWD Recruitment 2019

Maha PWD Recruitment 2019 PWD Recruitment 2019 : Maharashtra Public Works Departments is going to recruit eligible applicants to Junior Engineer (Civil) Group B post. Applications are inviting for filling up the 405 vacancies of the posts.…

MPSC Exam Timetable 2019

MPSC Timetable 2019 MPSC Time Table 2019 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission released the examinations time table for various MPSC competitive examinations. MPSC is going to conduct various departmental examinations for recruitment to…