Pune Police Bharti 2019
Pune Police Bharti 2019 complete advertisement will be published soon. As per the latest news source the Police Bharti 2019 in Maharashtra will be announce soon after the Loksabha election. Candidates keep visit on our website and keep solve practice papers which link are given here.
Complete details of Police Bharti 2019 click here
Practice Paper for Police Bharti 2019
Pune Police Constable Recruitment department announce the recruitment process conduct for recruitment to the constable post. Also the various posts may get the vacant in a year. As per the calculation in pune district 900 posts of police constable will get filled. For Pune SRPF there will be 100 vacant post will be filled.
This years police bharti recruitment process, Maharashtra Police Recruitment Department has made some important changes. As per the changes made are that written examinations will be conduct before physical test. As per the 1:5 students will get eligible for physical test from the marks obtain by the applicants in the written examination. Therefore there will be less number of applicants for physical test. In Pune city, Pimpari-Chinchwad, Pune rural & Pune railway police, it is expected that there will be 900 police constable may require. Recruitment to these 900 vacant position will be conduct this year. Also State reserve Police Force Group 1, 2 & Daund Police Group 5 & 7 as total 100 posts may get vacant.
Pune Police Bharti 2019
Maharashtra Police Department, Pune has published an advertisement for recruitment of 213 candidates for the post of police constable to fill vacancies of police constable applications are invited from interested candidates until 28th February 2018 for more information read the full advertisement or refer official website both the links are given in important links section below. Candidate willing to apply need to fill online application before 28th February 2018 and make payment of application fee by challan before 3rd March 2018.
Pune Police Constable Bharti 2019 Details:
- Name Of Department: Police Department Pune
- Advertisement No: 01
- Name Of Post: Police Constable
- Number Of Vacancies:213 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Last Date Of Application: 28th February 2018
|Name Of Post||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification||Salary|
|Police Constable||1137||18 years to 28 years (for Reserved Category 33 years)||12th pass||5,200-20,200+500 other allowance (Grade Pay Rs.2000)|
- Open Category – Rs. 375/-
- Reserve Category- Rs. 225/-
- Ex-Serviceman- Rs. 100 /-
How To Apply:
- Candidates willing to apply need to submit application online before the last date
- To fill online application candidate need to register first then fill all necessary details in application and review once before final submission
- Scan signature and photograph in mentioned size and format
- Make payment of application fee by online gateway or challan
Pune City Railway Police & SRPF Recruitment 2019
Pune Police Recruitment Notification :Pune Police inviting online application for Physically fit eligible Indian national for the post of Constable In Pune City. The Combine Recruitment is going on for total 317 Post in Pune City Police, Pune Railway Police & Pune SRPF . Combine recruitment is calling for Indian national in Pune city Constable post for 231 Vacancies, In Pune Railway Police For 33 Post & Pune SRPF for 53Vacancies. Interested candidate are advised to send online application before 17th March. Candidate can apply online through the link given below. Last date of make payment online is 21 March. Online registration is starting from 24th Feb.For more details please log on to official Link @www.punepolice.gov.in. Last Date of receipt of application through online mode is 17th March 2017
|Sr. No||Post||Total Post||Age Limit||Education||Scale Pay|
|1||Police Constable||317(231 city+33railway+53 SRPF)||18-28 yrs (relaxable to SC/ST for 5yrs & OBC For 3yrs )||
Application & General Condition
- Only Online mode of application will be acceptable.
- Candidate are advised to send online application through the apply online link given below on this page
- Candidate should note that they have valid email id & Mobile no. before applying online.
- Candidate should carefully follow the procedure during online application.
- Last date of make payment online in State bank is 21 March 2017
- Last date of Receipt of application is 17th March 2017
- Candidate should present original copies of documents at the time of documents verification
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualify the candidature of