RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Reserved Bank of India invited application for the posts of “Office Attendant”. Online Application form invited from the eligible candidates from 17th November 2017 to till 7th December 2017. RBI Published an advertisement for the recruitment of Office Attendant on www.rbi.org.in official website on 17th November 2017. Last Date to apply online is 7th December 2017. There are total 526 vacancies available for Office Assistant posts. Details regarding the online schedule, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process, age limit and relaxation, vacancies and category wise distribution of vacancies etc, given briefly below on this page. Read the complete details carefully before applying the posts.
Posts Details Reserved Bank of India Bharti 2017
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/11/2017) at RBI:
- i) A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- ii) In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- iii) The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- iv) Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- v) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- vi) Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India inviting applications for filling up the posts of Assistant. Applications are inviting for filling up the 623 vacancies of these posts. Require applicants to this posts having bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks. Also applicants have age not exceeding than 28 years. Eligible applicants can apply to these can apply to these posts by submitting their applications from following mention online applications link. Last date for online applications is 10th November 2017. More details of the applications and online applications link is as follows:-
रिजर्व बैंक ऑफ इंडिया द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सहायक” की 623 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि १० नवंबर 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Assistant
- Number of Posts : 623 vacancies
- Age Limit : 28 years
- Selection Process : Preliminary Examination, Main Examinations, Language Proficiency Test
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
- Last Date : 10th November 2017
- Assistant – 623 vacancies
- Applicants to this posts have bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants must be proficient in the language of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Applicants age should be complete with 20 years & should not be exceeding than 28 years.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fees:
- For General & OBC category applicants have to pay Rs.450/- as applications fees.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. applicants have to pay Rs.50/- as applications fees.
RBI Recruitment 2017 How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants to these post can apply from following online applications link starts from 18th October 2017.
- While applying online to this post applicants have to upload their scan copy of signature as per the requirement to the posts.
- To complete online applications applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees as given.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||18/10/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||10/11/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||10/11/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||25/11/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017|
RBI Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016 for 182 Posts
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016 at www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through RBI‘s website www.rbi.org.in for the posts of Grade B Officers. There are 182 posts or Vacancies under this RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process. So Remember, before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
RBI Grade B Officers Details, Apply Online
RBI has published notification for the recruitment of 182 posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at www.rbi.org.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Also Candidates have to pay the mentioned Application Fees as per Advertisement. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment.
Details about RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016
All important details of RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Reserve Bank of India
- Name of Post: Grade B Officers
- Recruitment at all over India
- Application Mode : Online
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21000/- to Rs. 36400/- Per month
- Age Limits : 18 to 30 Years (+5 year for ST/SC)
- Educational Qualifications : Any Graduation
- Application Fee: Rs. 850/- for General Category & Rs. 100/- for Reserve Category
Important Dates for this Recruitment:
- Application Starts From : 18th July 2016
- Last Date : 09th August 2016
- Last date for fee Payment : 09th August 2016
- Phase-I Exam Dates : 4th September 2016
- Phase-II Exam Date : 19th September 2016
- Declaration of Phase-I Result : Before 10th September 2016
- Declaration of Phase-II Result : Before 25th September 2016
- Downloading of Phase-I Admit Card : From 26th August 2016
- Downloading of Phase-II Admit Card : From 12th September 2016
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.rbi.org.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Opportunities / Careers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
RBI Grade B Officers Selection Process 2016
Selection process for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2016 will be based on written exam and personal interview. Written Examination Syllabus Details and paper Pattern details given through applicable links on this page. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.GetResults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the RBI Grade B Officers recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
Important Links For this Recruitment:
- Click Here to Apply Online Grade B (General)- DR
- Click Here to Apply Online Grade B – DEPR & DSI
- Click Here To View Advertisement of Grade B (General)- DR
- Click Here To View Advertisement of Grade B – DEPR & DSI