SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 For 104 Posts
Specialist Officer Required State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2016, SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017, SBI Specialist Officer Examination 2016-2017. State Bank of India invited application for Specialist Officers – 104 vacancies. SBI published notification on official website of Bank www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of “Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs), Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI), Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellors” etc., Online application form available from the 25th November 2016. Last date of Online application Registration is 12th December 2016. All details regarding the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 are available below on this page.
Posts Details SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
There are total 104 vacancies for the posts mention below, the details of educational quantification, age limit, no. of vacancies etc., are given below:
|Sr. No.||Position||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Acquisition Relationship Managers||34||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||35 yrs|
|2||Relationship Managers||55+1||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||35 yrs|
|3||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||1||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||40 yrs|
|4||Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||1||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||50 yrs|
|5||Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||2||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||50 yrs|
|6||Compliance Officer||1||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||40 yrs|
|7||Investment Counsellors||9||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably possessing the minimum qualifications and certifications mandated by SEBI for In vestment Advisers under SEBI Investment Mvisers Regulations would be preferred, CFP qualification may be an added advantage|
Important Dates SBI Recruitment – www.sbi.co.in
All important dates of State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Examination are given below:
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 25.11.2016
- Last date for Online Registration of Applications Payment of Fees: 12.12.2016
- Last date for printing your application: 27.12.2016
- Online Fee Payment: 25.11.2016 to 12.12.2016
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD. Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 16.12.2016
Selection Process State Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Specialist Officer at SBI Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
- Interview : Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. I n case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.