Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Union Bank of India is inviting applications for filling up the posts of Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer. Total 100 vacancies of these posts have to be filled by the eligible applicants. Applicants having Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline and age as mention below are eligible to the posts. Eligible applicants can apply to the posts from following online applications link. This online application link requires an amount of the applications fees. Last date for online applications is 13th January 2018. More details of the applications & online applications link is given below:-
यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “विदेशी मुद्रा अधिकारी और एकीकृत ट्रेजरी अधिकारी” की 100 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 13 जनवरी 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Forex Officers & Integrated Treasury Officers.
- Number of Posts : 100 vacancies
- Selection Process : Online Examinations & Personal Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Last Date : 13th January 2018
- Forex Officer – 50 vacancies
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 50 vacancies
- Applicants to the posts must have Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University /Institution/Board.
- Applicants age limit for Forex Officer posts 32 years & for Integrated Treasury Officer 35 years.
- Applications fees of Rs.600/- require to be pay by the applicants applying to the posts.
- For SC/ST /PWD category applicants have to pay Rs.100/- as applications fees.
How to Apply:
- To apply to these posts applicants can use the online applications link given below.
- This online applications link require to fill the online application form.
- Complete online applications by making payment of the require amount of the applications fees.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||20/12/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||13/01/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||13/01/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28/01/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||20/12/2017 to 13/01/2018|
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts for Credit Officer – Grade II. Applications are inviting for filling up the 200 vacancies of these posts. Applicants require for this posts having Bachelors degree and also having age not exceeding than 32 years. Such eligible applicants can use following online applications link to apply online for this post. For online applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees as given below. Last date for online applications is 21st October 2017. More details of the applications and applications link is as given below:-
यूनियन बैंक लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “विशेष अधिकारी ग्रेड II” की २०० रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि २१ ऑक्टोबर २०१७ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
- Post Name:-Credit Officer Grade II
- No. of Post:-200 Vacancies
- Age Limit:-23 to 32 years
- Selection Process: Online Examination/Group Discussion or Personal Interview.
- Mode of Application:-Online mode
- Official Website:-www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Last date:-21 October 2017
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Qualifications||Pay Scale|
|01.||Credit Officer – Grade II||200||Bachelor’s degree||Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/-|
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Examinations Centers:
- The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the
(a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Selection process for this post include Online Examination / Group Discussion (if
conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
- Final selection of the require applicant is from Personal Interview.
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Applications Fees:
- For GEN & OBC: Rs.600.00 (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 How to Apply:
- Interested applicants to these posts need to apply online from following online applications link starts from 4th October 2017.
- For online applications applicant need to get upload scan copy of signature & photograph as per the require scale.
- Also to complete online applications applicant need to pay the require amount of the applications fees as given above.
Last Date: Last date for online applications 21-10-2017
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
Union Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Officer 19 Posts
Manager IT Required at Union Bank of India 2016 @ unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Officer (Manager IT). There are 19 post available for Manager in IT field. Union Bank of India Published notification on official website of bank i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in for recruitment of Specialist Officers. Online registration of application form has been started from 29th October 2016. The last date of online form submission will be 9th November 2016. Candidates who are interested in this Union Bank Recruitment 2016 they can be apply now for using the Online application link which are given below on this page. The other details like Union Bank of India Recruitment Examination Pattern, Union Bank of India Recruitment process, Union Bank of India Bharti Candidates eligibility criteria, age limit, age relaxation, Union Bank of India Recruitment how to apply etc., are given below on this page.
Notification Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Complete notification of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 are given below on this page. Eligible candidates read the complete notification carefully before applying online for the post of Specialist Officer in Union Bank of India. Separate link of complete notification are given below on this page.
Vacancy Details Specialist Officer Union @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
There are total 19 vacancies for Specialist Officer in Union Bank on India. Complete details of number of vacancies,Name of Posts, Scale and grade of post and basic pay scale for each posts are described on below given image. Candidates check the complete detail of vacancy on below:
Age limit of Specialist Officer in Union Bank of India
The age limit criteria of Specialist Officer is as below:
- Minimum age for eligible candidates will be 23 yrs.
- Maximum age for eligible candidates will be 35 yrs.
Age relaxation of Specialist Officer in Union Bank of India
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/SSCOS, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (Including those, whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the date of notification) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment. – 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Selection Process at Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
The selection process may comprise of online Examination and/or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts. More details present in PDF file attached below:
Important Date of Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
All important date schedule of Specialist Officer (Manager IT) recuitment process are given below:
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 29/10/2016
- Closure of registration of application – 09/11/2016
- Closure for editing application details – 09/11/2016
- Last date for printing your application – 24/11/2016
- Online Fee Payment – 29/10/2016 to 09/11/2016