UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission published notification for the recruitment of the posts of Junior Technical Officer, Specialist Grade-III, Deputy Director & Youth Officer. Total 53 vacancies are available for these posts. UPSC Recruitment 2017 inviting online applications for fill up these vacant posts. The willing candidates should apply online on or before 27th July 2017 till 11: 59 pm. For more details about thee recruitment visit Full advertisement link given below on this page. Other details like vacancy details, qualification, Application fees, how to apply etc as follows.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- Advertisement No: 13/2017
- Name of post: Junior Technical Officer, Specialist Grade-III, Deputy Director & Youth Officer
- Total post: 53 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Online
- Last Date: 27th July 2017
Vacancy Detail and Eligibility Criteria
|S.no||Name of post||Vacancy||Qualification|
|1.||Junior Technical Officer, Specialist Grade-III, Deputy Director & Youth Officer||01||Degree in Science|
|2.||Specialist Grade-III||24||MBBS Degree|
|3.||Deputy Director||20||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|4.||Youth Officer||08||Master’s Degree|
Application Fees Details
- Candidates are required to pay a application fee of Rs 25 by transfer the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using internet banking/credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates exempted from payment of fees.
- Last date for payment of application fee is 28th July 2017
How to apply
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through “Online apply” link given below on this page.
- Candidates must upload relevant documents, Resume and pay slip.
- Last Date: Last date for online application is 27th July 2017.