Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for 122 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Bharti 2016 @ www.upjn.org. Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam, Lucknow invites applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam website www.upjn.org for the posts of ‘Assistant Engineer’. There are Total 122 Posts or Vacancies under this Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Remember, before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam Assistant Engineer Posts Details, Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam, Lucknow notification for the recruitment of 122 Posts. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a desired eligibility conditions as given in this page, can apply online from the given Links.
Details about Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment 2016
All important details of Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer.
- Recruitment at: Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode : Online
- Educational Qualifications: Engineering Degree
- Initial Date of Online Application : 23rd November 2016
- Last Date : 7th December 2016
Vacancies Details of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment 2016
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment 2016
- A candidate will have to apply on-line only through the link available on the website www.upjn.org.
- Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
- To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on -line application without waiting for the last date.
- The candidates will take print out of filled Form and keep a print-out of the same for future reference. He/she shall be required to produce the print-out of the application form with attested copies of documents in support of qualification and claim to caste categories etc. at the time of Interview or as and when asked. Failure of producing these qualifying documents at the time of interview in original will result in automatic rejection of candidature. No request for withdrawal of candidature after submission of on-line application form will be entertained under any circumstances.