BECIL Recruitment 2021- Online Apply
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Apply 463 post Apply Online
Name of post Investigator, Supervisors, System Analyst, Senior Domain Expert MTS, Junior
Domain, Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS Subject Matter Expert SME Expert Young Professional post 30 April Last date to online apply now
BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply online through the official site of BECIL on becil.com.
How Top Apply –BECIL Recruitment 2021
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com and click on
https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
(Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature,
scanned for uploading, the file size should be not more than 100kb.)
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com and click on
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled vacancy ADVERTISEMENT NO 56.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
7. Registration to be completed in 6 steps:
Step 1: Visit www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in
Step 2: Enter Basic Details and Upload scanned Photo, Signature
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Application Preview or Modify. (Verify all details filled along with photo and
Step 5: Payment Online Mode (via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI etc.)
Step 6: Print/Save copy of completed application form.
8. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg files only.
9. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is
applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application
processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders,
Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration &
application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs. 955
OBC – Rs.955
SC/ST – Rs. 670
Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955
EWS/PH – Rs.670
Note: Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
10. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
11. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
12. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
13. The online registration will remain active from 10:00 hours 11.04.2021 and up to 23:59 Hours 30.04.2021.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. BECIL will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last day due to heavy rush etc.
14. The tentative cities of examination will Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Delhi/NCR, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Patna, Guwahati, Kanpur/ Lucknow. However, the number of centres will be increased or decreased depending on the number of candidates.
Note : Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting their application through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on candidate’s part.
Written Examination: The test will consist of one paper consist of multiple choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), the topics will be English, Math, Logical reasoning, GK/GA or English, Hindi, Math, Logical reasoning, GK/GA, depending on the level of post. There will be a total of 90 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper shall be of 90 minutes duration. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidate appearing for the written examination or for Personal interaction /Skill Test, as the case may be.
Character & Antecedents: The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the BECIL is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Download Notification : Click Her