MUHS PG UG Exam Admit Card Winter 2020
MUHS Nashik Exam Hall Tickets Download Winter 2020
Winter-2020 Examinations (To be started from 08th March)
Winter 2020 Exam Regarding downloading of Name list, Hall-Tickets & Seat Summary.
MUHS PG UG Exam Admit Card Winter 2020 : Released The authority of the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has issued the MUHS Admit Card winter 2020. Further, the officials had released the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Admit Card for UG & PG, MBBS & PG Medical Winter Exams. All the students can download the admit card from the below given links.
After downloading the admit card, all the students are advised to check the exam dates and other details available on it. Mainly, to attend the exam, all the students have to carry the MUHS Admit Card Winter 2020 without fail. Students can download the MUHS UG/ PG Admit Card Winter 2020 from the official portal.
MUHS PG UG Exam Admit Card Winter 2020
|MUHS UG/ PG Admit Card Winter 2020 | MUHS Nashik Winter Hall Ticket|
|University Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)|
|Course Name||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Ph.D., Diploma, M.Ed, and Other Courses|
|Name of Exam||Semester/ Annual Exams|
|Exam Dates||March 8th 2021|
|Admit Card Release status||Available Now|
|Category||University Admit Card|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
MUHS PG UG Exam Admit Card Winter 2020
Instruction For Students :
1. The Name list, Hall-Tickets & Seat Summary are available online for downloading link of which is available at University website “www.muhs.ac.in → Exam Quick Links → Hall Ticket / Seat Summary / Name List”.
2. The colleges are requested to download and distribute the same to the concerned students as per University rules.
3. The Theory Centers shall carry out seating arrangement as per Seat Summary.
4. Internal Assessment mark-lists for UG are provisionally accepted by the University. The Dean/ Principal shall ensure that it is duly signed by 1) the concerned student 2) with counter signature of HOD and 3) with Dean of the college. Result of students, whose marks are submitted without their signatures, will be withheld, till such time this
mandatory requirement is fulfilled. Liability, in this matter, will lie with respective College.
5. The College is requested to re-confirm the fulfillment of attendance & Internal Assessment criteria before issuing Hall tickets to the concerned student.
6. Attendance records of students are maintained at the College level and not at the University level. It is, therefore, not feasible for the University to verify attendance record of the students. The University is, therefore, forwarding Hall-tickets of all the students for disbursement to the concerned student as per University norms. If any student is found not eligible for any particular subject, then necessary entry on his/her hall-ticket by marking “NE” (Not Eligible) against the name of Subject/s shall be made with RED PEN. Such Hall-tickets are to be signed by the Dean/Principal before handing over the same to the student. If any student is found not eligible in all subjects, then hall-tickets of such students shall not be issued. Hall-ticket/s of such student/s must be returned to the University with suitable reason/s. List of not eligible students shall be sent to the respective Centre In-charge & the Centre Observer as well as a copy of such letter shall be sent to the University for Necessary Actions.
7. In case of not eligible candidate/s, it shall be entire responsibility of college to restrict such candidate/s to appear for Practical examination of the concerned subject/s.
8. In case, hall-ticket is issued to not eligible student and he/she appears for examination, serious cognizance of such incident will be taken. Suitable action, as decided by the University Authorities, will be initiated against the college. Responsibility of such matters will entirely rest with the concerned college.
9. Name Correction:- It has also been experienced that students bring corrections in their name to the notice of the University at a very late stage i.e. after completion of entire course including internship. To solve such problems of name correction at a very belated stage, many administrative problems crop-up. Resultant, it delays further process in this regard. It is, therefore, requested that this aspect may kindly checked and if any correction required, the same be intimated with an attested photocopy of the Hall Ticket and attested photocopy of Higher Secondary Passing (HSC) certificate issued by the respective Board. Under no circumstances, original Hall Tickets should be sent for name correction. Name Correction of all candidates shall be strictly restricted to the one mentioned in the eligibility letter issued by the University.
10. The Candidates, who have not been granted eligibility by the University, their hall tickets are issued by the University on the basis of letter issued by the Admission Regulating Authority / Competent Court. However, it is clarified that results of such students will be withheld till such time eligibility is granted to them. In case eligibility/ approval is cancelled/rejected, performance of result shall be annulled by the University.
11. For UG Medical Faculty Only : As per Medical Council of India’s regulation and University Notification no.04/2006 dated 20/02/2006 “a student must secure at least 35% of total marks fixed for Internal Assessment in a particular subject in order to be eligible to appear in final university exam for that subject.”
12. FOR NURSING COURSE ONLY:
1st Basic B.Sc. Nursing:
In order to be eligible to appear in University Examinations, student must secure minimum marks in Internal Assessment as prescribed under:
a) Introduction to Computer:-
Student must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks (Theory and Practical examinations combined together) i.e. 50 marks out of 100 marks. It is also mandatory for the student to appear in both Theory & Practical components.
b) English: Student must secure minimum 40% marks in English subject.
B) IVth Basic B.Sc. Nursing:
Nursing Research and Statistics : Student must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks (Theory and Practical examinations combined together) i.e. 50 marks out of 100 marks. It is also mandatory for the student to appear in both Theory & Practical components.
1st Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing:
English: Student must secure minimum 33% marks in English subject.
D) IInd Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing:
Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistics: Student must secure minimum 50% marks separately in Theory and Practical of Internal Assessment. In case any student fails to fulfill above prescribed criteria, hall ticket of such
student shall be returned by the respective college to the University with appropriate endorsement / remarks duly signed by the Dean / principal of college.
This is for your information and necessary actions at your end. The Dean/ Principal of the College are requested to ensure strict compliance on above aspects.
Practical Exam Date : Schedule Winter 2020
MUHS Nashik Exam Time Table Winter 2020
Examination – विद्यापीठ हिवाळी – २०२० लेखी परीक्षेच्या वेळापञकाबाबत
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik
MUHS Nashik Exam Hall Tickets Winter 2020 Download/MUHS Nashik Exam Time Table Winter 2020 : Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) officials had announced the MUHS Nashik Winter Exam Time Table 2021.Students can check the MUHS Winter Exam Time Table to know the exam date, day and time subject wise. Check Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik Exam Time Table Exam Date and appear for the university exam. It is students responsibility to check the exam schedules and the university shall not be responsible if the student fails to appear for the exam. Below is the link to check MUHS Exam Date.
MUHS Winter 2020 Exam Time Table is available online. Students eligible to appear for the exam can check the exam schedules for their subject at the website http://www.muhs.edu.in.
MUHS Time Table 2020 – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has released the MUHS Exam Time Table for theory and practical examination 2020-21. The time table is available for theory and practical exam Winter 2020. Students can check the MUHS Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. The exam date, day, time, course and subject name is mentioned on MUHS Nashik Time Table. Students must register for the exam on or before the last date. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket / admit card with a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for MUHS Time Table 2020.
MUHS Theory Examinations Time Table Winter 2020
I, II, III Year UG and Other University UG/PG Courses Winter – 2020 Examinations (Updated as on 04/02/2021)
Download PDF :Winter 2020 Time Table