PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 @sssb.punjab.gov.in: 2789 Vacancies Notified
Apply Online For the Post of Clerk – 2374 Posts , IT Clerk – 212 Posts , Accounts Clerk – 203 Posts
SSSBPB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab) has uploaded the notifications for recruitment to the post of Clerk. Eligible candidates who are interested to apply for PSSSB Recruitment will be required to visit the official website of PSSSB i.e. sssb.punjab.gov.in and click on the online application link given on the homepage.
Advertisement number 17 of 2021, 18 of 2021 and 19 of 2021. Around 2789 vacancies are available for Clerk, IT Clerk and Accounts Clerk Posts.
Punjab Clerk Application process has been started 23 October 2021 .It is to be noted, the last date for submitting clerk application is 18 November 2021 and 15 November for IT Clerk and Accounts Clerk Posts.
Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab) is looking for 2789 Clerk, IT Clerk and Accounts Clerk. Check Details Here.
Total Posts – 2789
- Clerk – 2374 Posts
- IT Clerk – 212 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 203 Posts
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Start Date||Last Date of Application Filling / Submission||Last Date for Fee Payment|
|17 / 2021||CLERK||23-Oct-2021||18-Nov-2021 5:00 PM||23-Nov-2021 5:00 PM|
|18 / 2021||CLERK – IT||23-Oct-2021||15-Nov-2021 5:00 PM||18-Nov-2021 5:00 PM|
|19 / 2021||CLERK – ACCOUNTS||23-Oct-2021||15-Nov-2021 5:00 PM||18-Nov-2021 5:00 PM|
PSSSB Clerk Salary: Rs. 19900 (Level 2)
PSSSB Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Clerk – Graduation and Possesses at least 120 hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recogniesed institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified. OR Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ Level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
IT Clerk – B.Tech in Computer Science or or B.Sc. (Information Technology ) or Bachelor of Computer Application or a Graduate having Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the relevant discipline; and Qualifies a test in Punjabi and English typing at a speed of 30 wpm before recruitment.
Clerk Accounts – B.Com and Possesses at least 120 hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recogniesed institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified. OR Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ Level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India. Qualifies a test in Punjabi and English typing at a speed of 30 wpm before recruitment.
How to Apply for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 ?
The candidates can apply through online mode on official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in.
PSSSB Clerk Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of written exam and typing test.
PSSSB Clerk Application Fee:
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent) – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped) -Rs. 500/
PSSSB Clerk Notification Download PDFs below:
Online Application Process:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Candidates have to apply only online on web site https://sssb.punjab.gov.in from 23rd October 2021. New Registration as well as form completion/submission shall be closed as per the dates mentioned in the above table.
- After getting the on-line Application Number, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo (not older than 3 months), signature in image format and 10th standard Punjabi certificate in single PDF format to complete the application form. Supported Image file formats are .jpg/ .png/.gif only. Image File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without scanned photo, signature and other required documents will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- Candidates should note that Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and category cannot be changed once entered in online application form.
- No correction or change is allowed after the form has been submitted. So, the candidate should fill his/her form carefully.
- On third day after submitting the application form, the candidate shall deposit fee by logging into the online application portal after 11:00 AM. Last date for deposit of fee is as per table given above.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- After depositing fee, on next day the candidate can download and take print out of his/her application form by logging into portal. Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only on-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained. Any application sent physically to the Board shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to visit https://sssb.punjab.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- If the fee is not paid due to any reason (technical or otherwise), the application shall not be considered.
- For any clarifications regarding the on-line filling of the form, the candidate can call on all working days from 10:00 AM to 4.00 PM. at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298083, 0172-2298000 Ext. 5106 and 5107. For any technical issues in online application, candidates can mail to email@example.com
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on-line application form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for respective posts as per advertisement / corrigendum (if any). Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere submission of application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.
- Clerk, Clerk Accounts and Clerk I.T. are three different advertisements. Candidates who wants to apply for posts under three advertisements, have to fill separate form and also have to pay fee separately under each advertisement.