Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 – 56 Fireman | Tradesman Mate Post @ indianarmy.nic.in
Ministry of Defence invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Ministry of Defence‘s website for the posts of Material Assistant , Tradesman , Fireman. There are Total of 56 posts or Vacancies under this Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Material Assistant, Tradesman , Fireman Post Details, Apply Online
Ministry of Defencehas published notification for the recruitment of various posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 15th July 2016.
Details About Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
All important details of Ministry of Defence recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Ministry of Defence
- Name of Post: Material Assistant, Tradesman , Fireman
- Recruitment at :India
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 25 years for Fireman Post.
- Age of applicants should be between 18 to 27 years for Material Assistant Post.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed 10th class| 12th | Graduation from recognized board or university.
- Application Fee: updated soon
- Application Starts From: 24th June 2016
- Last Date : 15th July 2016
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||Tradesman Mate||37||Applicants should have passed 10th class/ 12th / Graduation from recognized board or university|
Ministry of Defence Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview.. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the Ministry of Defence recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
Official website: www.indianarmy.nic.in