Karnatak University Dharwad Recruitment 2016 – 192 Teaching Posts @ www.kud.ac.in
Karnataka University Dharwad invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Karnataka University‘s website for the posts of Teaching assistant guest faculty. There are Total of 192 posts or Vacancies under this Karnataka University Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Karnataka University Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Teaching Assistant/ Guest faculty Post Details, Apply Online
Karnataka University has published notification for the recruitment of Teaching Assistant/ Guest faculty posts. The job is on Government basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 27th June 2016.
Details About Karnataka University Recruitment 2016
All important details of Karnataka University recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Karnataka University Dharvad
- Name of Post: teaching assistant/guest faculty
- Recruitment at: Karnataka. Dharvad
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limits : Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
- Educational Qualifications : Applicants should have passed possess Ph.D with NET & SLET.
- Application Fee
- Unreserved category applicant have to pay Rs.300 /-
- Reserved category applicants have to pay Rs.150 /-
- Application Starts From: Available now
- Last Date : 27th June 2016
How to Apply for Karnataka University Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
Karnataka University Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||Teaching Assistant||94||Applicants should have passed possess PH.D with NET & SLET.|
Karnataka University Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Karnataka University Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
- Official Website: kud.ac.in