BFSc Admission 2016 – 2017 at mfsu.in
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MFSU) Admission 2016 – 2017 for various courses like BFSc and BTech is now started. Candidates can apply for the courses from the links given on this page.
Online applications are invited for admission to B.F.Sc. Degree Course for the year 2016-17. The prospectus and application form for admission to B.F.Sc. Degree Course for the year 2016-17 will be available on University website (www.mafsu.in) from 21/06/2016.
Eligibility Criteria For the MFSU Admission 2016 :
Candidates who have passed XII Std. (10 + 2) with 50% (49.50% and above) marks for Unreserved category and 40% (39.50& and above) marks for Reserved category in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together are eligible for admission to B.F.Sc. Degree Course.
Fees Details of MFSU Admission 2016 :
- The application fee is ₹ 1000/- for Unreserved category candidate and ₹700/- for reserved category candidate. Candidates shall pay the application fee through Debit/ Credit Card/Internet Banking using online payment gateway facility.
How to Apply For BSc and Btech in MFSU Admission 2016 :
- Candidate has to apply Online only.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the prospectus before filling up of the online application form.
- Online application form can be accessed from the University website (www.mafsu.in). The duration for submission of application form, fee details and instructions for submitting online application are available in the prospectus uploaded on the website.
- If certain document/certificate to be attached is having more than one page (eg. NCL certificate, Marksheets for more than one attempt, etc.) then it should be uploaded together by converting them in one PDF or JPEG file.
- The last date for submission of duly filled in online application form along with relevant documents is 05/07/2016.
Important Note :
- Before submission of online application form the candidates should ensure that the uploaded documents are clearly visible.
- In case any candidate fills more than one online application forms, the latest filled in application form completed in all respect will be considered for merit list.
- Additional documents will not be accepted after submission of application form.
- The assistance for filling up of application form can be obtained from the concerned colleges (Contact Telephone Numbers – College of Fishery Science, Nagpur- 9766362297 or College of Fishery Science, Udgir- 02385-257690) during office hours on all working days.