BMRC Recruitment 2016, Bangalore Metro Rail 308 various Job Vacancies apply online at www.bmrc.co.in
BMRC invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through BMRC‘s website www.bmrc.co.in for the posts of Train Operator, Maintainer & Section Engineer. There are Total of 308 posts or Vacancies under this BMRC Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about BMRC Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Train Operator, Maintainer & Section Engineer Post Details, Apply Online
BMRC has published notification for the recruitment of 308 posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job &have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.bmrc.co.in. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 15th July 2016. Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees 300Rs for SC/St Category and for other Category and for other Category700Rs. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of BMRC Recruitment.
Details about BMRC Recruitment 2016
All important details of BMRC recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
- Name of Post: Train Operator, Maintainer & Section Engineer. Recruitment at BMRC.
- Pay Scale: N.A.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Age Limits: GM – 35 years SC / ST and Cat 1 – 40 years II, IIb, IIIa and III b – 38 yrs. Ex-Ser – 50 yrs (max)
- Educational Qualifications: ITI certificate, Diploma/Degree Certificate.
- Application Fee: For SC/ST Category 300Rs & for other Category 700Rs.
- Application Starts From: 11th June 2016
- Last Date: 15th July 2016
- Official Website : www.bmrc.co.in
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Train Operator: 225 posts
- Maintainer: 72 posts
- Section Engineer: 11 posts
How to Apply for BMRC Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password
BMRC Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Train Operator||225||The candidate should have the certificate of the ITI, BE, Diploma. The candidate should have the ITI Certificate from recognized by SCVT or NCVT. The Degree and Diploma should be recognized by AICTE.|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Train Operator, Maintainer & Section Engineer Recruitment 2016will be based on merit and written exam. The candidates who will clear the written exam he will also able to read, write and speak Kannada language. The candidates who will be shortlisted they will get the call for the authentication of the original credentials, the Kannada test, and medical fitness test for the selection. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the Train Operator, Maintainer & Section Engineer recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.