Calicut University Admissions Registration 2021: Online Apply for UG, PG Admissions till May 10 @cuonline.ac.in
Calicut University Admissions 2021 : Calicut University has released the online registration form for UG and PG and its entrance-based programs for their Calicut Admissions 2021. Interested Candidates can apply on the official website of the University of Calicut on @cuonline.ac.in. The last date to apply for the Calicut registration is scheduled for May 10, 2021. The entrance exam dates have not been announced yet by the University of Calicut. Candidates can visit the official website of Calicut University or click on the direct link provided below.
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
The Directorate of Admissions (DoA) was established by the University in the year 2014 with a view to stream line the entire admissions process in the University Teaching Departments and affiliated colleges of the University. The main aim of DoA is conducting centralised admissions to various UG, PG, M.Phil & Ph.D programmes offered by the University and its affiliated colleges in a systematic, transparent and student friendly manner following all reservation rules. The major task of DoA is Centralised Admission Process(CAP) for UG and PG, which offers facility for online submission of single application for various UG & PG courses in multiple colleges affiliated to the University. CAP helps students to submit applications of their choice through simple online steps. This hassle free process is time saving, cost effective and ensures transparency in admission.
How to Registration for Calicut Admissions 2021 : CU Admissions Registration 2021
- Step Go to the official website of the University of Calicut – cuonline.ac.in.
- Step Fill in all the registration required details for generating CAP ids such as the mobile number and email ID.
- Step Click to Log in using the CAP ID and password ad start filling in the required details.
- Step Fill in all the registration required information.
- Step Payment the application form and submit it.
- Step Download and save the application form for future reference