CSIR NET Answer Key 2022 Released Direct Link Given Here
PUBLIC NOTICE Dated: 22.02.2022 Subject: Inviting Answer Key challenges for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021 Examinations and display of Questions, Marked Responses and Provisional Answer Key
CSIR NET 2022 Answer Key : The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional answer keys in official website csirnet.nta.ac.in question paper and marked responses for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021. Candidates can check and download the answer keys from the official website csirnet.nta.ac.in. NTA conducted the Joint CSIR-UGC NET 2021 on January 29, February 15, 16 and 17 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 05 Subjects.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Step by Step Guide to Download
- Visit the official website of NTA, csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click and Open the link that reads, “Display of answer key challenge for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June-2021.”
- You have two login options.
- Login either through application number, date of birth or application number, password.
- Enter the required credentials such as application number, password, security pin, and click on the sign-in option.
- Your CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Save, Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Keys of Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021 Examinations
1. Please go to NTA website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in.
2. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and submit.
3. Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the Answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
4. You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
5. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The Dropped Questions are highlighted and not for challenge.
6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
7. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
8. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
9. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file only).
10. Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
11. After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of required fee.
13. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged as a non-refundable fee. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.