Central Teacher Eligibility Test
(CTET) January 2021
Central Board of Secondary Education
the admit Cards for Central Teacher Eligibility Test January 2021 (CTET January 2021 ) scheduled to be held on 31-01-2021( Sunday ) are available for download from 13-01-2021 onwards on the following website https://ctet.nic.in
Instructions for downloading the CTET January 2021 Admit Card
- In order to download the CTET January 2021 Admit Card the candidates need to visit the provided below https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
- After getting the link , candidates shall click on Download Admit Card
- Candidates are required to provide following credentials for downloading their Admit Card
- Application No
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
- Click on the submit button
- After providing their valid credentials candidates will have to follow following steps to be able to download their CTET January 2021 Admit Card
- Read and Understand Covid-19 advisory
- download self declaration and admit card
The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card as soon as possible & reach the examination center well before time as will be pre-examination formalities. The candidates are also advised to visit their allocation examination centers one day before the schedule date of examination in order to confirm its location distance mode of transport etc
ADVISORY FOR CANDIDATES REGARDING COVID-19
1. CBSE will implement Social Distancing measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of Covid-19 to ensure health & safety of the candidates. Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity and fairness in conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to Guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety & health of their own and fellow candidates. For safety purposes, CBSE strongly advises candidates not to bring anything other than permitted items. However in case of unavoidable situation, there will be arrangement to store the bags at centres at owner’s risk.
2. Candidates must maintain social distance starting from point of entry in the test venue till his/her exit from the test venue.
3. Candidate must bring their own Mask, Gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent water Bottle, Pen and the test related documents (Admit Card, ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside the test venue.
4. Candidate must sign the declaration (provide below) appropriately and show the same to the centre staff at the entry into the test centre.
5. The temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the test venue via Thermo Gun.
6. Candidates need to follow directions given by the exam centre representatives during the entry and exit in the examination centre.
7. Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
8. On completion of exam, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
Download Admit Card Link : Admit Card
Notification : Public Notice