DFS Gujarat Recruitment 2016 at ojas.gujarat.gov.in for the vacant 178 Assistant, Technician and other Posts
Directorate of Forensic Science, invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through DFS‘s website for the various posts of DFS. There are Total of 178 posts or Vacancies under this DFS Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about DFS Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Various Post Details, Apply Online
DFS has published notification for the recruitment of various posts. The job is on goverment basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links.
Details about DFS Recruitment 2016
All important details of DFS recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Directorate of Forensic Science,
- Name of Post: Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Expert, Laboratory Technician, Searcher Class III
- Recruitment at : Gujarat
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits
- For the position of Asst. Examiner:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 38 years
- For Scientific Assistant:
- Candidates should not be below the Age: 18 years.
- Not above the Age: 32 years.
- For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age should be: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- Application Fee: for General Category Rs.112
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted
- Application Starts From: updated soon
- Last Date : updated soon
How to Apply for DFS Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
DFS Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||Scientific Assistant (Physics Group)||26||Candidates must finish their Post-Graduation Degree in Forensic Science specializing in Chemistry/Forensic /Chemical Science /Pharmacy.|
|2||Scientific Assistant (Psychology Group):||02|
|3||Scientific Assistant (Chemistry Group):||27|
|4||Scientific Assistant (Biology Group):||21|
|5||Laboratory Technician (Biology Group):||05||Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering /Forensic Science/Chemistry.|
|6||Laboratory Assistant (Psychology Group):||02||Candidates must finish their Post-Graduation Degree in Forensic Science specializing in Chemistry/Forensic /Chemical Science /Pharmacy|
|7||Laboratory Technician (Physics Group):||04||Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering /Forensic Science/Chemistry|
|8||Posts Laboratory Technician (Chemistry Group):||15||Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering /Forensic Science/Chemistry|
|9||Laboratory Technician (Psychology Group):||01||Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering /Forensic Science/Chemistry|
|10||Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry Group):||15||Candidates must finish their Post-Graduation Degree in Forensic Science specializing in Chemistry/Forensic /Chemical Science /Pharmacy|
|11||Laboratory Assistant (Physics Group):||07|
|12||Laboratory Assistant (Biology Group):||12|
|13||Store Keeper:||03||updated soon|
|15||Assistant Signature Specialist||04||updated soon|
|16||Junior Export||20||updated soon|
DFS Selection Process 2016
Selection process for DFS Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interviewThe candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in