DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016 for 127 Posts
DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016 at dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory (DFSL) Maharashtra invites Applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply OFFLINE by downloading Application Form through DFSL‘s website dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in for the posts of Clerk Cum Typist, Lab Attendant, Scientific Assistant, Chemical Analyst Assistant. There are 127 posts or Vacancies under this DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Offline Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Posts Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process. So Remember, before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Post Details, Apply Online
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory has published notification for the recruitment of 127 posts. The job is on Contract basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in Notification can apply Offline From the given Links. Also Candidates have to pay the mentioned Application Fees as per Advertisement. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Details about DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016
All important details of DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory
- Name of Posts : Clerk Cum Typist, Lab Attendant, Scientific Assistant, Chemical Analyst Assistant
- Recruitment at : Maharashtra
- Application Mode : Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000 Per Month
- Age Limits: 18 to 30 Years
- Educational Qualifications: HSC Graduation and Post-graduation in Chemistry & other qualification details refer the notification.
- Application Fees: No Fees.
- Last Date: 12th August 2016
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Home Department, State of Maharashtra,
Hans Bhugra Marg, Vidyanagari,
Kalina (near Mumbai University Campus) Santacruz (E),
DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Clerk Cum Typist: 10 posts
- Lab Attendant: 39 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 40 posts
- Chemical Analyst Assistant: 39 Posts
How to Apply for DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Careers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Download the Application form
- Fill the Application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the Application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled Application form for further Use.
- And Send to Respective Address.
DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Selection Process 2016
Selection process for DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk Recruitment 2016 will be based on written exam and Personal Interview. Written Examination Syllabus Details and paper Pattern details given through applicable links on this page. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.GetResults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over Maharashtra. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the DFSL Maharashtra Assistants & Clerk recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
Important Links for this Recruitment:
Official Website : dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in