Direct 2nd Year Admission Engineering 2016
Admission Second Year Engineering / Technology 2016-17 @ dse16.dtemaharashtra.org/dsel6
Admission Notice to Admission in Direct Second Year of Four Year Full time Degree Course in Engineering / Technology 2016-17 are published today (i.e. 14th July 2016). This notification is being issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC) by candidates aspiring for admission to Direct Second Year of Four Year Full time Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the Academic Year 2016-17 in the Maharashtra State. The Director, Technical Education shall act as a Nodal Officer to carry out the admissions under the supervision & control of the Competent Authority. Aspiring candidates are hereby informed to read the aforesaid Act and Rules published on http://dse16.dtemaharashtra.org/dse16.
www.dse16.dtemaharashtra.org/dse16 Eligibility for Admission
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent; OR
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject Provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects.
Online Registration for Admission Engineering / Technology 2016-17
Online Registration for Admission Availability of the Application Kit and Mode of Payment-
- It is mandatory for the aspiring candidates to purchase Application Kit from any Facilitation Center (FC) against the payment of Rs. 500/- in CASH for General Category & Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates [Rs. 400/- for Reserved Category & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only]. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The Application Kit consists of Application ID and Password, by which the candidate shall be able to fill the Online Application Form. It is necessary to get application kit online activated at FC from where it is purchased.The candidates should apply online on http://dsel6.dtemaharashtra.org/dsel6 as per schedule
Schedule of Online Registration of 2nd Year Admission Engineering 2016
The Schedule of Online Registration of Direct 2nd year admission in Engineering or Technology for academic year 2016-2017 are given below. Online Registration is available for Maharashtra State and All over Indian candidates. Schedule of Online Registration of Application and display of Merit List.
Note – Schedule for further activities like filling Online Options for Rounds, Allotment Reporting for admission shall be declared later on website.