RECRUITMENT OF UPPER DIVISION CLERK (UDC), STENOGRAPHER (STENO.) AND MULTI-TASKING STAFF (MTS) IN ESIC
ESCI Recruitment 2022 : The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has beeb released notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). ESIC is looking to fill up 3,847 vacancies in the organisation, across various regions through this recruitment drive.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through the official website of ESIC – https://www.esic.nic.in.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15/01/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||15/02/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||15/02/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||02/03/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022|
Vacancies Details :
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
1 ) UDC
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
2 ) Steno.
1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Skill Test Norms:
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
50 minutes (English),
65 minutes (Hindi)
(Only on computers).
3 ) MTS
Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
SCALE OF PAY:
UDC & Steno. Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
MTS Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
UDC & Steno. Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
MTS Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
The candidates interested in ESIC vacancies can follow the steps below to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.