FCI Recruitment 2021
Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer Post
Food Corporation of India Category 1 Recruitment
Official Website : https://www.recruitmentfci.in
Total Number of Vacancies : 89
Last Date Online Application : 31.03.2021
FCI Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India is going to fill up 89 vacancies in all over the country. It invites online application from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I] for FCI AGM vacancy. As per the FCI recruitment notification these 89 vacancies are allocated for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Qualified candidates can apply to this recruitment from 01.03.2021 to 31.03.2021.
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of
the Nation, invites online applications for the under mentioned posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration / Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria:-
1. No person shall be eligible for initial appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years.
2. Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be:
i. a Citizen of India, or
ii. a subject of Nepal, or
iii. a subject of Bhutan, or
iv. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January,1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India.
3. Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to any of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
4. All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in- force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medicalreimbursement, Pension etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
5 . Employees of the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings and Departmental candidates (FCI
Employee)may note that they will have to produce the „No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at
the time of his/her interview.
6 . Employees of the Central/ State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings and Departmental candidates (FCI Employee) will be allowed to join the Corporation only on producing vigilance clearance from their employer. It is further clarified that in case the vigilance status is not clear, then his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
7 . Options should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, experience etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
8 . Candidates are not permitted to use calculator and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
9 . Discrepancies if any in question paper may be brought to the notice at http://cgrs.ibps.in within 03 days of holding the examination. Representation received thereafter will not be entertained.
10. At the application stage, the scrutiny of the eligibility, category and other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for Online Test/Interview. However, the Candidates are advised to check carefully and satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the detailed Recruitment Notice. Candidates who do not meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the Recruitment Notice areadvised not to participate in the selection process. If, at any stage, it is found that the candidate do not fulfil any of the conditions laid down in the Recruitment Notice for the post, his candidature will be summarily cancelled and he will be terminated / discharged from the service forthwith. Please note that your candidature for the above post is provisional.
11. Candidates in their own interest are advised to have and provide a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process as it may be used for future correspondence. FCI may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
12. It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures and any other document as specified without any exception.
13. Formats prescribed for furnishing certificates for SC/ST,OBC, EWS and PwBD are appended at Annexures A, B , C, D1/D2/D3 (as applicable for the relevant PwBD category), E and F respectively. Candidates may note that these Certificates/ Documents shall be required to be furnished along with other essential enclosures in case of their shortlisting on the basis of the Online Examination at the designated address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website. http://www.fci.gov.in/
14. For eligible PwBD candidates using their own Scribe in the above examination are required to submit Scribe Declaration Form (Annexure-F) on the day of examination at Examination Venue.