FMGE 2021 Exam Form Application Out
FMGE 2021 Application Released-राष्ट्रीय परीक्षा बोर्ड NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
NBE has released the application forms for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) June 2021 at the official website nbe.edu.in.
FMGE 2021 Exam Form Application Out : The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the application forms for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) June 2021 on 16th April 2021, at the official website nbe.edu.in. Application for FMGE June 2021 session can only be submitted online through NBE website www.nbe.edu.in. There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected. Last date of submission application 06th May 2021.
Summary of Steps in Online Application Form Submission
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form.
• Fill the user registration form to generate User ID/Application ID and Password.
• User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
• Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed documents.
• Choose your Test City and pay Examination Fee
• Agree to the declaration and Submit Application
• Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records.
IMPORTANT DATES: FMGE 2021 Exam Form Application Out
|Processes||Date of Timelines|
|Availability of Information Bulletin||16th April 2021 Onwards|
|Online Submission of Applications||16th April (3 PM Onwards) to 6th May 2021 (Till 11:55PM)|
|Edit Window for All Candidates||9th May 2021 to 11th May 2021|
3. Thumb Impression
|21st May 2021 to 23rd May 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||11th June 2021|
|Examination Date||18th June 2021|
|Declaration of Result By||30th June 2021|
|Date of Notification||16 April 2021|
How To Apply for Examination 2021
Step 1: Go to the official website of NBE– nbe.edu.in
Step 2: On the homepage, find the ‘FMGE 2021’ tab.
Step 3: As soon as you click on the tab, you will be directed to a new page.
Step 4: Enter your details—email ID and password to register.
Step 5: Download a copy of the duly filled application form and take its printout for future reference
EXAMINATION FEE : Rs. 6000/-
GST @ 18% : Rs. 1080/-
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE : Rs. 7080
Scheme of FMG Examination
1. The examination consists of one paper, comprising 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
2. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions (MCQs) test delivered using computer network as per prescribed scheme.
3. Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking.
4. Allocation of time for the FMGE shall be as follows.
Overview of Computer Based Test
- FMGE June 2021 Session 19
- Online Application Form Submission
- Demo Test (At NBE Website)
- Issuance of Admit Cards
- Reporting at Test Centre on Schedule Date and Time
- Security Check-in Process
- Registration for Test + Face ID Capture
- Examination Ends