GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 – 104 Sr Resident & Other Post @ gmch.gov.in
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through GMCH‘s website for the posts of Medical Officer, Senior Resident, Demonstrator, Central Casualty Services. There are Total of 109 posts or Vacancies under this GMCH Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about GMCH Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Various Post Details, Apply Online
GMCH has published notification for the recruitment of various posts. The job is on government basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 28th June 2016
Details about GMCH Recruitment 2016
All important details of GMCH recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
- Name of Post: Medical Officer , Senior Resident, Demonstrator, Central Casualty Services
- Recruitment at Chandigarh
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode: Online.
- Application fee
- For SC/St categories: Rs.250
- For other Categories: Rs.500
- Age Limits
- Senior Resident & Central Casualty Services Post: Age of applicants should not be more than 33 years and 35 in case of Doctoral degree.
- Demonstrator &, Medical Officer Post: Applicant’s age should not be more than 30 Years for MBBS & 33 for PG Degree
- Application Fee: updated soon
- Application Starts From: Available now
- Last Date: 28th June 2016
How to Apply for GMCH Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
GMCH Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Senior Resident||59||Post graduate medical degree (M.D/M.S/M.D.S./D.M)|
|2.||Central Casualty Services||09||(D.M/M.CH/D.NB)|
|3.||Demonstrator||27||MBBS(PG/Degree) diploma shall be referred|
GMCH Selection Process 2016
Selection process for GMCH Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.Getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the GMCH recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
- Official Website: gmch.gov.in